New Team?

Damian sat in the batcave, he was rubbing his forehead, he was nervous, though he'd never admit it to Dick who was at the computer typing something up. 

"It won't be that bad Damian" Dick said as he stood up and walked over to Damian. 

"I'll have to work with a bunch of hormonal filled teenagers, how could it be bad?" Damian asked sarcastically.

"Because you yourself are a hormonal filled teenager" Dick said smirking as he crossed his arms. 

"No I'm not" Damian said standing up angrily and glaring at Dick. 

"Exactly my point" Dick said smugly before a portal opened up behinds them and Batgirl and a girl in a dark purple cloak and pale skin walked out of it. 

"Barbara" Dick said smiling as he walked over to her smiling, Damian rolled his eyes as he saw both Barbara and Dick blush slightly. 

"It's nice to see you again, and I take it this is one of the new members?" Dick asked as he looked at the new girl. 

"Yes" Barbara said smiling warmly as she looked at the new girl as well "this is Raven" she said smiling. 

"Hello" Raven said quietly as she looked at Dick 

"Nice to meet you Raven I'm sure you'll be a good addition to the team, we could use more magic users" Dick said smiling

"Magic?" Damian asked as he stood up now a little defensive. 

"Yes, Raven here is a magic user" Barbara said looking at Damian "is that a problem?" She asked accusingly 

"Magic is unpredictable" Damian said narrowing his eyes "we shouldn't rely upon it." 

"Well it's not your decision to make" Dick said walking over to Damian, crossing his arms and glaring at him. 

Damian went to say something but was interrupted before he could say anything by Raven "It's ok Damian, I won't look into your mind," she said calmly in a monotone voice. 

Damian glared at Raven "Don't presume to know me" he said coldly as he turned away. 

Dick face palmed and groaned before a boom tube opened and out came Superboy, Aqualad, and Miss Martian. 

Dick turned to see them and walked to Aqualad "Kaldur" he said smiling as Kaldur also smiled "Grayson" he said smiling as they shook each others hand "it's nice to see you again" Kaldur said as they pulled away from each other. 

"How have things been since I left?" Dick asked as he smiled some more. 

"Quiet" Miss Martian said looking down 

"Too Quiet" Superboy added as he leaned against the wall.

"Connor you've always been paranoid" Dick said chuckling 

"Just want to be prepared" Connor said smirking before turning his gaze to Damian and Raven "these the new ones?" He asked 

"Yes" Dick said turning to Damian "this is Damian, the current Robin" he said sighing 

"And this is Raven" Barbara said motioning to Raven. 

"They look capable" Kaldur said looking over both of them 

"Capable for what?" Damian asked, irritated by his vagueness 

"Capable to be part of Young Justice" Dick says looking at both of them 

Hey guys I know this is a little different than what I usually do but I just wanted to see your ideas on whether I should do a Young Justice story. 

-Fen