Patrol

Not a couple 

Damian POV

Damian was restless 

He'd tried training, reading, watching TV, even talking to people-which he hated doing- , but nothing he did could get rid of this stupid feeling 

Damian hated this feeling, it felt like fire in his chest, his head pounded harder, thinking was harder, when he tried to talk he stuttered, and whenever he saw HER he could barely control himself and he got flustered. 

Damian had asked both his Father and Grayson about this feeling and what it was. 

"Love" they told him "Love" 

He couldn't believe it, he wouldn't believe it. It was absurd for him to be in love, love was a weakness and weaknesses can get you killed but more importantly they can get others killed like friends, family, love- 

Dammit! He was doing it again every time he told himself this he felt more worried for HER safety rather than his own. 

Damn theses stupid feelings, I can't afford to love

I have too much I would lose if I allowed myself to love

I'd lose my friends 

I'd lose my family  

And I'd lose her....

....I'd lose Raven... 

He couldn't let himself think about it anymore, but what could he do? No matter what he did he couldn't stop thinking about Raven.....

Raven....

Just thinking about her made him blush and unable to concentrate on anything else but her

Thinking about Raven....

....her beautiful amethyst eyes, her perfect hair, how her face didn't need any makeup to be beautiful, her perfect figure..

Ugh! He did it again and he scolded himself and tried to focus on something! Anything! Other than Raven 

He decided the best thing to do would be to go on patrol despite Koriand'r saying not to do, and besides Damian thought he could handle himself, he is the son of Batman after all. 

And plus maybe beating the crap out of criminals would put his mind at ease, he chuckled at what he thought. 

Damian put on his Robin costume and went out to patrol the streets of Jump City. 

_________________

Raven POV 

Dammit

Raven had tried everything: meditating, reading, sleeping, training, even using spells  to get HIM out of her mind. At first she thought it was Trigon but after some time she decided it wasn't that because her father had threatened him....

.....had threatened Damian 

Raven was getting tired of thinking about him but no matter what she did HE was always on her mind. 

Why can't I stop thinking about him? 

And it wasn't like bad thoughts either about people like she used to have about Terra, these thoughts were good thoughts, thoughts about how he got her to open up like no one else could, how he protected her from his own grandfather, his smile, and how he had told her that he and the other Titans were her family and that she would always have a home with them.