1.Constance

Constance P.O.V

I sat at the front of the class as my microbiology teacher gave the class lecture for the second time this week. I sat there silently as he talked with the lights turned down and the slides on the projector. I took my notes when I heard the door open from the back.

"Mr. Golden, nice of you to join us." Professor Henson spoke as the boy took his seat.

I didn't look back since this was an everyday thing with that boy, why pay thousands of dollars for school and not go? I looked at the clock and heard the buzzer go off and I stood grabbing my things.

"Ms. Winters, do you have a moment?" The Professor said and I walked to him.

"Yes." I said walking to I'm and he looked into some papers looking for something.

"Can I speck to you as well Mr. Golden?" He said not looking up but the boy stopped with a loud huff.

"What is it James?" He said to the professor but he didn't reply.

"Constance, I would love if you joined my Biology team, we start The Biology Race in three week. I know its not cool, but you're a very smart young lady and this is a very fun challenge for you. If you want to join the Biology Bosses let me know." He said handing me a paper.

I smiled at Mr.Henson and very handsome young man, maybe in is early 40s and tall with tan pale skin.

"I'll think about it." I replied and he gave me a white tooth smile but his smile turned into a frown when he look behind me.

"Young man I need to speck with you." He said and I turned looking at the boy behind me.

He was tall with long black hair, a leather jacket, black jeans and a black shirt. I didn't see his face because of his hair but I didn't care either. He gave me a glance as I walked pass him looking at the paper.

"Connie!" A voice yelled and I looked up seeing my roommate Kerri.

She had a bottle of vodka in her hand and her short sparkly blue dress that looked really nice on her dark skin. I looked back at the Professor who gave me a smile and the boy looked at Kerri.

"Well Connie it is Friday, see you Monday." He said and the boy looked at me but I turned from him heading to Kerri.

"Damn who is white chocolate there?" She asked me loud as hell and I looked back at the boy looking at Kerri with a smile.

"Some guy from class I don't know, what are you doing here?" I asked her turning away from the boy.

"Alpha Kia Omega is have a party for seniors only." She said holding up the bottle.

"I guess so," I said looking at the paper and walking out the door and she followed me.

"Bitch come on you work to much, and for you to have all A's you think to damn much too. Lets go out, have fun, relax, suck a guys dick." She said making me smile.

"No, I'll have a drink with you but I have work in about three hours and if I don't go you can't waste money on vodka." I said as we made it outside and the sun was low in the sky.

"I hate that we don't hang out as much as we did, we live together and I never see you bro. Once we graduate in only 9 months we aren't going to see each all that much, live with me before that happens." Kerri said making me feel sad, she was right and I knew it.

"Alright, find us something to do tomorrow and I'll be there." I said making her smile and we stopped walking next to a tree.

"Alright see you later, I'm going to be with Beth and Liz tonight so if you can't reach me call them." She said before she walked off and I headed to the dorm.

I walked pass the people on the grass, and the other standing around talking next to statue. I slipped passed everyone unnoticed but than again I was blessed with that. I dressed like someone's mom, mostly because my mom always shopped for me. My long skirt stopped at my ankles, my button down red and blue plaid blouse didn't help me either. I walked into my building and headed up to my room for a quick nap and a shower.

"Hey Connie." Bryan said as I stopped next to my door.

"There no one at the front desk, so you can just walk out." I said not looking at him.

"No I wasn't in some bitch room, I was looking for you." He said making me look back.

"Why?" I asked him and he gave me a smile.

Bryan was a football player, he was a girls wet dream and if I wanted him I could have him. He was tall, body nothing but muscle, skin caramel brown and is eye matched. I didn't know why he liked me but I wasn't going to go for him.

"I just wanted to see if you need someone to walk you to work?" He said moving closer to me.

"I don't work till 7:00 and its 4:03." I replied pushing my dorm room door open.

"Connie why don't you like me?" He asked me walking into my room.

"I do like you, we have been friends since high school." I replied taking off my book bag.

"Not like that girl, you know what I mean." He said closing the door and I looked at it.

"You're just not my type Bryan." I said and he laughed.

"All the girls at this school and you are the only one I can't get." He said laughing.

"I'll see you later." I said and he smiled walking out the door.

I sat on my bed and looked up thinking about Bryan. No, I don't want him and no I don't want any man right now. I jut want to go to school and work till I can find someone at my speed of intimacy. I looked at the clock and started to get ready for work, at Lucky Mart knowing I had to be there at 4:30 but I got off at 7:00 to start my real job.