chapter fourteen

here's another chapter of TRG, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy you;)
***
her attitude kinda savage but her heart is pure gold;)
🌻🌻🌻

I was stunned to say the least, I think that's what's been on my mind forever and I haven't realized it until now, right in this very awkward moment with Parker. I let out a deep sigh before standing up and waking to the door, I grabbed my bag that was hanging on the coat rack before throwing the door wide open and running as fast as I could. "Aria get you're ass back here! You can't runaway from the people who are trying to help you!" I hear him shout from the end of the driveway. My breaths are heavy, heavy enough he could probably hear them.

I've made my final decision, running is what I do best. A sharp pain quickly rose from the bottom to the top of my leg as I turned the nearest corner to what I hope is the street my "vandalized" house is on. When Levi gets out of jail, I'm gonna thank him for fucking up my life.

No one understands what I've had to go through many years of my life, they don't know how many times I've changed my name or dyed my hair a different color. This might sound like a sappy story, but it's not; it's my life.

If I take another step I'm probably gonna be sleeping in the middle of the road. I pull out my phone and press the home button, 5% it read. Great just great, I'm probably not even on the right street, it's freezing and I'm lost, mentally and physically. I just feel like I have no place in the world so why even try? Why should I want people to like me? Why should I care if Betty the wicked witch of the west is going to a dumb party? And most importantly, why should I have a dumb crush on a boy who doesn't give two shits about anyone. I could feel my heart beating so fast in my chest filled with some much confusion it probably left a tattoo.

I am not the girl I was 2 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I was Leah Taylors with bright blonde hair and shiny white teeth. 2 weeks ago I wasn't having these problems like I am right now. It's difficult constantly running away from your messed up life. I wish my life was normal like Eden's and it's hurts me to say this but Betty's.

I've been hunted down and hurt by a guy who lost his mind because....

Because —

Of me.

I'm the reason why he's been chasing me all these years. It's my fault – it's my fault – it's all my fault

******

Sorry for the short chapter :( I haven't written in FOREVER ! I guess school really caught up to me the last couple weeks. I WANTED to thank you guys so much for keeping it real and reading my story. I know I don't have many followers but please, tell your friends & followers to READ MY BOOK & FOLLOW ME !! I don't wanna sound too desperate ;)

I have a quick question, what do you guys think about a story that's about a girl who's parents are divorced, she's really struggling to "fit" in & she has real–life hallucinations about her dark past. What should it be called ? If you think it sounds like a good story, please COMMENT DOWN BELOW!

I kinda feel sad because you guys have read my story but I've only saw 1 vote & 0 COMMENTS !! is it not good enough? If you think so, please comment down below or send an email to www.you.have.problems.if.you.dont.comment.on.TRG.com :)

Okay guys ilysfm and thanks a lot for all you do ! Keep it up ! I'll update asap I pinky promise <3

much love

-heavin xx