the shirt was a thin material, the neckline a deep v that dipped so low it needed to be strung together by looping strings. the sleeves were a bit long, stopping at the knuckles of jimin's fingers, but he liked his tops that way; he especially liked how the item made him look delicate.

he complained when it came to the pants however. he was grateful to yoongi, feeling somewhat bad he spent money on him, but the damn pants were so snug it took nearly three minutes to slide past his thighs. he was afraid he'd bend down and they'd rip—yoongi laughed.

they left the hotel, cleaning up behind themselves so the cleaning service wouldn't have to work too hard. they giggled to themselves when repositioning anything they knocked over or moved out of place the night before.

the day was bright and cool. there was a breeze of comfort that curled through jimin's now favorite shirt, and coiled itself in his lustrous dark hair. yoongi was left speechless as he followed behind the boy who seemed more at ease than when he was first picked up from the porch of the older's house.

they drove with the windows down and radio off, yelling over the whipping wind and laughing with each other. jimin brought up yoongi's dog and his snake (asking why it was named guts), pleading to see them all sometime.

it was an hour later when they were back in the neighborhood and pulling into jimin's driveway. everything was normal and the same; the tree in the front yard stood tall and full, it's leaves swaying and some falling to the grass below; the bush of rhododendrons at the side of the house where jimin's bedroom was still needed to be trimmed. it was all bleak, and very much so welcomed.

both sides of the car's doors slammed shut; they both got out of the vehicle. "you have your keys, right?" yoongi questioned, stepping up onto the porch behind jimin. "fortunately i do," the younger smiled a bit too beautifully for yoongi's fragile heart too handle.

he fished around in the pocket of his jeans (which was a difficult task, as they were so tight his hand barely fit into the pocket) and pulled out his twinkling keys. "i don't know where we hide the spare, i wasn't really paying attention when they told me." he sheepishly stated, sliding the house key into the lock and opening the door slightly.

"thank you, yoongi." jimin's suddenly serious demeanor changed the mood between them, going from lighthearted to a tense serene. they both wanted to pull each other in, but didn't know how. "you've been—" he frowned, struggling to find the proper words. "you know." he settled for instead, a small smile playing on his lips. "i know." yoongi's eyes searched jimin's warm ones, his throat constricting with words he still didn't know how to say.

"i appreciate you." jimin was stepping into his house now, lingering at the doorframe and leaning against it so prettily, yoongi thought he'd died for the fourth time this morning. "go inside, idiot. you've got chores to do." yoongi mumbled and stuffed his hands deep into his pocket. his head hung low in attempts to hide his stupid, blushing face from the younger boy, however, his laugh made it clear he saw it all despite yoongi's attempts.

"look at me for a second." at the curious incline of jimin's voice, yoongi looked up without thinking much, no longer concerned with hiding his face. he was taken aback by the pair of lips that pressed sweetly against his, lasting longer than a peck, but not staying long enough to be satisfactory.

"you know." jimin breathed, pulling back.

yoongi's vulpine eyes, which jimin sketched so many times and loved so much twinkled back like they contained infinite galaxies and all the light in the world.

"i know." he whispered, having lost his voice with jimin's kiss.

when the door closed and jimin could hear the motor of yoongi's car pull out his driveway and down the street, he slumped himself against the door and slid to the floor in a dreamy haze. he licked over his bottom lip for a second taking in all of what happened, then he squealed and kicked his feet out, hiding his face in the sleeves of his top.

his heart felt as if it'd been dipped in gold and rubies.

gathering himself, he stood from the floor and slung his keys atop the kitchen counter. there was a list of what he needed to get down there, the usual stuff: take out the garbage, vacuum, sweep, dust, and clean his room. he hated dusting the most of all the chores, always sneezing whenever particles flew into his face by mistake.

he figured the first thing he'd do is replace the garbage, since he knew the garbage truck would be around soon. after, he grabbed the broom and vacuum from the supply closet in the laundry room and got to work. he sang to himself and danced to make the tasks more fun. when he unplugged the vacuum, though, he groaned. "why didn't i dust first?" he whined childishly. he shook his head in annoyance, "they won't won't know if i dust or not, it's not that dusty anyway."

he shrugged, knowing damn well his mother would notice. he moved onwards to his room, already planning to take his sheets from his bed and throw them into the wash. upon opening his door, he felt as if he'd been struck by a speeding car, the air leaving his lungs completely.

his perfectly coated white walls were smeared in a red so dark it could've been mistaken for black had it not dried and oxidized in some parts. circling his room like something from a horror movie, words were written on each of his walls.

1, 2, you're the boy that i want
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, shit
8 is the bullets if you say no after all of this
and i just want to say, park jimin, you're so motherfucking gorgeous

he threw up.

he raced towards the bin beside his desk and wretched until his throat was raw and burning. his room smelled like a slaughterhouse. the overwhelming and foreign scent of so much blood sent him into another fit of choked gags and dry heaves.

and in the silence of his murder scene room, his phone ominously pinged.

don't worry so much mochi,
it's only cow blood. farms
are so convient, wouldn't
you agree?
sent: 11:27

_________________
i fooled y'all wif some fluff hA
you played yourself

trick or treat mufuggas