Big Decision

I was still speechless. I couldn't believe he was asking me to be his nanny. Andrew Dennis Biersack asking me to live with him and look after his child. I was stunned.

"You haven't got to say yes. So please don't if you wouldn't be comfortable. I'd be paying you £3000 a month. Maybe a little more so really that's something to think about. I haven't really worked it out approximately but I will"

W.T.F?! £3000 a month?! You might be thinking I don't need the money really because my dad is Ronnie Radke but... he's making me get a job sometime this year away. Apparently it's not good for my future to rely on him for money.

"I... I'm more than happy to do it" Andy's face lit up, which make me smile. I knew I was making the right decision. Yes it would be hard being away from my family and stuff but I knew I needed to do it and I wanted to bond with Andy.

"Are you sure? I know it's obviously gonna be a big step for you even though it is only about a year" I studied Andy's face as he spoke. I loved everything about him I really did. Most of all I loved his teeth.

"Andy. Please. I want to do it. This is honestly like a ideal job. I love hanging out with Amy, I get to see my idle everyday, I get space from my family and I get paid. What's not to like?!" I cheerily replied. It started to sink in more. This was going to be amazing!

"Alrighty then, thank you, really thank you. Oh yeah do you want a drink or anything before you go?" Andy chirpily asked.

"Nah it's alright. I better get back I said I'd ply dollies with Willow. She'll probably throw dolly heads at me if I'm back too late" Andy chuckled as he climbed off the couch.

"I was thinking if I pick you up around 12ish Saturday, you can pick out some things for your room and then we could get food?" Ands looked back at me opening the front door. Please don't say Juliet is gonna be there too. Ugh.

"Yeah that sounds great just as long as you take any money spent on me out of my wages" I stepped out the door frame and onto the front step. Turning around to face the sexy tall, blue eyed, black haired man.

"No, no Saff. You honestly think I'm gonna do that when I have more money than I need?" Andy raised his eyebrow at me.

"Ugh. Andy please" I replied winging back.

"Sapphire no. Now get home to dolly killer before you lose your head" He poked his tongue out at me and then smirked. I rolled my eyes and giggled back.

"Fine! See ya" I gave him a last smile before turning around. "Butthole" I mumbled jokingly as I walked away.

"Ahem! That's no way to speak to your new boss!" Andy shouted back pretending to be serious.

"Sorry" I laughed turning back one last time to look at him. He chuckled then put his hand up in a waving manner. I returned it and carried on down the long front path to the front gate.