Surprise

"Oh yeah Saff, can you pop over Andy's when you get the chance?" My dad asked walking into the living room where I was sitting on the floor playing dollies with Willlow. I looked up to him.

"Erm... yeah but why?" I asked putting the barbie I'd been playing with onto the carpet.

"Just wait until you get there and he'll explain" My dad flopped down onto the couch as I hit up off the floor.

"Willow I'll be back in about half an hour, okay?" I said to the cute little girl playing with her dolls.

"Okay but don't be long" She warned me cutely. I smiled.

"I promise" I bent down and kissed her cheek then went upstairs to get changed and to slap on some makeup. I was in my batman pjs, basically a mess.

 I was in my batman pjs, basically a mess

~small time skip~

~small time skip~

I put my earphones into my phone and pressed play on Trisha Paytas - Self Control as I started to walk down the street to Andy's house. It took about 10 minutes at the most. After listening to a few songs, crossing the road a few times, trying not to get ran over, I reached Andy and Juliet's house.

I really hoped Juliet wasn't home. Did I mention I have a mega crush on Andy? He was a role model and a sex god in my eyes. He was gorgeous and just a amazing person. I was more than jealous of Juliet. She had the man of my dreams. Lucky bitch.

I took a deep breath before knocking on Andy's front door; bracing myself to be greeted with 'Jewls'. Andy revealed himself opening the door a few seconds later. Thank god.

"Hey Sapphire, come on in" He gave me a sweet smile standing aside for me to walk in. "How are you  doing?"

"I'm good thanks, what about you?" I replied as he closed the front door.

"Same old. Come through" I followed him into the living room. I was pretty damn nervous, I had no idea what it could have been that he wanted to ask me. The suspense of that was bad enough without the fact I was inches anyway from the love of my life.

"Juliet and Amy not home?" I asked sitting down on the couch, Andy opposite me.

"Nah they've gone shopping. We'll probably see a truck pull up in a bit with all the stuff they've bought" Me and Andy laughed at his remark. "How's your dad doing?"

"He's pretty good. Said you had something to talk to me about?..." I questioned meeting his glistening blue eyes. They were a stunning colour.

"Well as you might know Juliet is going on a world tour in a few weeks and then staying with her sister in Malian for a month of modelling and breaking our bank" I smiled softly at him. She's so lucky. That sounds amazing and then to make it even better she's got a perfect husband and beautiful child to come home to.

"That sounds amazing"

"I am so proud of her. Anyway I wanted you...to... well live here while she's gone. To look after Amy when I'm not here which will be the majority of the time and to keep the house clean. I'd pay you of course. I just thought it would be a good experience for you so when you leave home it won't be so hard, plus you get money and a little time to hang out with the king of rock and plenty of bonding time with Ams..." OMG... wow... I didn't know how to feel. Yes that was like a amazing opportunity and I'd get time with Andy, Amy and space from my dad but... I was a real home bird...