Introduction

The story contains different kinds of genres that I, the author and writer of this book think that could help develop the story in a unique way other readers might want or have been searching for so long. The story doesn't want plagiarism, moreover it was made by my pure imagination and collected ideas from other films and movies that I've seen and the story was portrayed by my favorite personalities that I know some of us like.

The story will go on and be publish with a chapter included by music in the media section and photos in the pages that might help to portray the actual scene that I wanted you guys to see and imagine. A photo will also be in the media section every chapter to tell everyone of you who owned the chapter's point of view.

The characters in this story is made by pure fanfictional imagination and the scenes too. I chose them because it suited the story so if you dont like them then you might as well turn around and forget this book.

Leaving comments means a lot to me and it shows how well you appreciates my story, also the votes and shares is what I like to keep myself motivated in writing and knowing some people have love, like and reads the story gives me ultimate pleasure as a very good feedback from all of you.

(The story happened in the old times, same era with Sherlock Holmes.)

○●○●○●

"Leaving me alone is not an option if you thought that sacrificing yourself to keep me safe was a good idea."

"What could be my other sole purpose in the world of the living to be resurrected and breathe again?"

"I will bring you back to life."

"Purging them and letting them see what I saw in the afterlife is what I want from them."