Chapter 7

Merida started tugging on her hair, deep in thought. "Oh! I know, I'll get her a present. No, I think it'd be better if I made it. Hmm, well mum taught me how to sew when i was wee, maybe i could make her a dress." Angus whinnied in approval.

She grabbed the clothes and scurried up the tower. 'I want this to be a suprise so maybe i should go buy the fabric while she's asleep.' Merida thought as she put up their dresses. "Rapunzel! i got our things." She climbed up the stairs to check on Rapunzel. 'She must've worn herself out from crying.' Merida thought and pulled the blankets over her.

The redhead slipped on her cloak as she walked to the window. "It's getting dark, i should go now." She thought out loud and started to climb down the rope. Rapunzel heard her and snuck downstairs. "Merida?" She called and looked around, rubbing her eye.

Rapunzel walked to the window and watched Merida ride Angus through the opening in the rocks. "But.. You said you'd never leave.." She mumbled as a tear streaked her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm soo sorry it's so short but i have EOCTs this week and i really need to study. But i am working on chapter 8 in the classes that i don't have to do stuff so that chapter should be done soon o3o (and i will try to make it longer)