Prologue

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Prologue:

SHE? She's just a normal college working student.

HE? One word. Seven letters but hard to think it is possible. In other word PERFECT.

She doesn't know him.

He do know who she is.

She hates him.

He loves her.

She's plain.

He's perfect.

She and He? They're opposite.

She never wish anything else. She never want to be who she is. She never love him. She? She's Euni a girl which she thinks she has a normal life.

He wish everything is perfect. He's just being him. He loves her more than anyone else. He? He's Tristan the perfect guy.

But He and She? Do they have some similarities? No one knows. Only that one word can answer that question. If He and She are really for each other.

NOTE:

There might be some grammatical/typo errors you may encounter while reading, so please bare with it. The story didn't undergo any editing yet and I'm planning to edit the story as soon as I finish it. Also please do not judge any corrections as I said there may be errors you may encounter, and this story is originally made by me every night. I, the author of this story is very thankful to everyone who are reading my story, I hope you will also feel the KILIG, KIROT and SAYA that I experience while writing it. This is MinEureya thanks for reading :)

PS. Don't forget to Vote and Follow! Kamsa~ Arigatou~ Thank You~ Salamat~