2nd imagine for Jackie

Ok I'm sorry I haven't done this yet Jackie but I've had a bunch going on so I'm doing it now ☺️

------

It's been a long day nothing to do at school just wanting to go home to my fiancé Alex. We get married in about a week and I'm so hype for it. With everything going in it's so stressful but lemme suck it up. Working at Starbucks is worse than I thought while he's out playing around with the one and only AUSTIN MAHONE! Yes Austin Mahone I said it. No I'm not jealous it's just crazy. Anyways I was home and cleaning up stuff when he walked in the door and ran up to me and just hugged me also yelling "BAEEEEEE!!!!" Like he hasn't seen me in a year but after that It was just a normal night.

---------

The day of the weeding.

Alex's POV

"Yo bro I'm getting married today" I just said over and over trying to let it sink in.

It was almost time to go out and everyone was there and waiting for Jackie.

Jackie's POV

"Oh my gosh I'm getting married!" I say to my best friend. She just smiles and says it's time to go.

We walk and get to my older brother since he's the one walking me down since I don't know my dad but anyways.

She then walked down and it is my turn.

Here we go.. I walk slowly with my brother down as everyone is staring and Alex is just smiling.

I get up there with him and the wedding must began!

--------

"I do" we both say then "you may kiss the bride" the preacher says so he kisses me then we walk off.

My life is going to be freaking perfect!

------

A/N

Hey guys so I know I haven't been uploading but I'm in PA so it's hard to but Jackie has been waiting for about a month now so I decided to get it out! And sorry if it sucked but i will be working on all the personal imagines today!