c h a p t e r 1

Chapter one! Here we go!

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>••<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

<>•Taylor's POV•<>•

What would his reaction be?

Would he be Happy?

Mad?

Exited?

If I found out my wife was pregnant for almost a month I'd be elated as heck. Although I'd be mad when I'd also figure out that she knew about it for like two weeks. Oh my biscuit! Maybe he will be mad, what am I going to do?!

Alright Taylor just breath in, breath out, in, out. Out of everything I'm sure he will forgive me emediately. I'm sure he would love the baby. He would take care of him or her amazingly, just like how he took care of me from the last 4 years right? He did do a quite fantastic job on keeping me company and happy even though he had so much work to do being the company's CEO. We'd be both more complete now that this little angel would be introduced in our happy lives-

I was cut out from my thoughts and folding of our clothes when I heard the door close from downstairs. He's here! He's home! He's finnaly back from his 5 day trip to Hawaii.

Filled with exitement and quite nervous I quickly ran down stairs with a full blown smile. I speed through the corridors and stairs headed to the front door. When I was finnaly able to see his tall masculine figure my pace quickened and when I was close enough for hands reach I leaped at the tall figure facing me, quickly wrapping my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. Almost instanly I felt his hands snake around my thin waist.

I heard him chuckle in amusement and delight and I giggled looking deep into his chocolate brown pools, swirling with happiness and love, same as mine. Thoughts about the baby slowly drifted off my mind, I guess this could wait for a couple more minutes. Being separated from a long distance in a slighty long period of time was hard for us.

We stared into each others eyes, looking deeply into one another's soul. Moments pass, as we continue to stare into each others pools our faces started to inch closer to each other then when his lips where touching mine. "I missed you, love." He whispered then before I could reply his lips smacked into mine. Familiar tingles shot up all around my body, relaxing me more.Our lips moving in a perfect trance, his lips mending into mine. I could feel his hold around me tighten, pulling me impossibly closer to his body. Next thing I knew was that I was leaning onto the wall for support as Ash's tremendous lips trail heavenly kisses down my jaw to my neck...

"Gah"- I croaked as I snapped up into a sitting position, my chest expands and back as I hyperventilate- the sheets following my movements- cause of sweat.

Once my breathing calmed a bit, I looked to my side where Ashton would normally sleep- but it was empty and the sheets weren't moved nor touched on that side. I sighned- I'm back to reality.

Feeling all gloomy, I slowly peeled off the sheets off of my sweaty self... Do I have to wake up like this every morning? 'Well you've been waking up like this for a week now' I said to myself.