Chapter 27 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Start from the beginning

"Are you serious?" I deadpanned, staring at her unamused.

She nodded, her smile widening with fulfilment.

"Fine!" I huffed, "Tina, may you please go shopping with me and help me pick out a dress for my DATE with Rohan." I emphasising the word 'date' for her.

"Aw! Of course I will!" She replied, ingenuously, ubertly standing up.

I rolled my eyes as she walked past me to look at herself in the mirror, "I don't know what you got outta that..." I mumbled, shaking my head.

"Satisfaction honey," She said, putting her glasses on, she pleasing beamed at herself "I won satisfaction."

💫💫💫

"What about this one?"

"No."

For the past 30 minutes, we've been looking for something nice but couldn't find anything. The dresses I like always gets rejected by Tina, and the dresses she likes always gets rejected by me. Our communication at this very moment ain't working.

"C'mon now this is beautiful!" Tina gawked at the black glitterly gown, she pulled it out and waved it around so I can see.

"Are you out of your mind? Put it back, It's backless." I said, dismissing her offer.

"Ugh!" She moaned, irritatingly "What's wrong with backless?" She asked, stepping next to me, I could see from the corner of my eyes the she was cringing at the way I just shuffled through the hangers and missed out all the dresses that she would preferably like.

"It's too much skin showing, and by the way don't go against your words, didn't you said it's good to wear something sensible."

Tina nodded her head, "Your right..." She agreed.

Oh thank godness!

"Good, so that we-- Wow wait!" I paused as I went back to see the sight of the dress that caught my eye.

"Oh look at this T! Isn't it beautiful?" I shrieked, a wide smile spread across my face. It was a lacey red dress, below knee length, definitely appropriate and stunning. Everything that I needed.

"It's nice. Actually it's very nice! You should totally buy that one."

I locked my eyes with her, gripping on to the dress "Do you think he'll like it?" I whispered lowly, a curious expression on my face.

She silently nodded, shaking her head with a small smile "Rohan will love anything you like." Her voice coming out in the same 'whisper' tone as me.

She stepped closer, her hand took the dress and pulled it out from my hand, the smile she had on her face whilst looking at me was knowing... very knowing.

She kept taking a few steps back until she reached at the end of the dress column, her eyes still looking at me and that knowing smile still on her face.

"There was a sky full of stars, but his eyes were only on her." Tina spoke softly, then walked off not before looking over the and saying - "C'mon, we have a dress to buy!"

What. The. Hell.

💫💫💫

"Fuck, this is delicious."

"Close your mouth please," I interjected Tina who was globbing down her food. We were at her favorite restaurant 'T'cup' it's an english restaurant, a bit different from French cuisine. And you know it's different when there playing international news and not some weird french song.