Chapter 6

----Optimus' POV----
After I left (Y/n) apartment, I transformed into my alt mode and waited on the parking lot for the night to come. Cars around me were driving and leaving and I felt myself becoming agravated.

The sun set down and street lamps turned on. I wated some more until I was sure no one was there and a light was coming from (Y/n)'s apartment. I transformed and carefuly walked there.

I growled lowly in my throat. There were trees in the way. I started to walk trough them, tipping them and snapping branches. I froze. And so did she. I quickly hid behind the building diming my optics. I listened closely to the sounds and when I heard the sound of a window closing I onlined my optics.

I peeked around the corner and saw that the light is out. I carefuly walked back to the window and her outlines told me that she has her back to the window. Does not matter. I will wait until midnight.

----00:00----
I went up the stairs towards (Y/n)'s apartment. I remembered how did I get in the first time but this time I needed to be careful with my strenght. I took the doorhandle and silently got in, closing the door behind me.

I silently crept into her bedroom and my spark pulsed with joy when I saw her. She was sleeping soundly on her back. I crept closer to her and listened to her even breaths. I leaned down and presses my lip-plates to her lips gently. My spark did flips and I pulled back checking if she did not woke up. She did not.

I carefuly climbed onto the bed so I was atop her. She looked so....vulnerable. I looked down at her collar bones and licked my lip-plates. I bent down, trailing soft kisses on them.

Again I looked up if she was still sleeping and then wrapped my lip-plates around the left collar bone and started to bite and tug at the skin even pinching it with my digits. She made a pained whine. I pulled back and leaned down to wrap my lip-plates around the right collar bone. I started to tug, bite and tug as I did to the left collar bone. Again a pained whine escaped her.

After I was done I trailed soft kisses up her neck until I captured her lips again. I stroked her cheek gently and oh, her skin was so smooth and soft. I then got up from the bed, walking out of (Y/n)'s apartment and out of the apartment building.

Now I just need to visit Sam.

----Sam's house----
I parked in front of Sam's house and transformed. I growled because trees were in front of his window. Again.

Branches snapping, trees tilting I got down on all fours to look into his window. I saw some movement and that was it. I could not see him. Not even his outlines. I snarled and snapped a large tree branch. I transformed and drove off into the base.

----The next day----
I had a nice recharge today because I was dreaming about (Y/n). She was under me, naked, pleading. Her cheeks were flushed and she was smiling up at me and that made me move.

I sighed. We had another thirty minutes before our mission starts and I was cleaning my canon. I heard light pede-steps and I looked up to see Ratchet. "Good morning, Ratchet. Is there everything allright?" Ratchet came up to me and nodded. "In fact it is....although..." He tilted his helm. "Where were you last night?"

This question was innocent enough. I smiled up at him. "I went to pick up Y/n from work and then I stayed for patrol. My greatest apologies for not informing you. I was so focused on it that I simply forgot." Ratchet nodded and did not question me further.

A lie. Another lie. I was starting to loose myself. Because of a human female.

I growled at myself. She is mine.

I stood up and put away my canon. I walked to my Autobots and they all nodded at me. "Is everything ready?" I asked. "It is, Prime." Answered Sideswipe. "Lets help our human allies to load necessary equipment into the plane." I said and we headed into the hanger.