Pry For Truth

Kitt's POV:

   When Dante, Briana, Aphmau, Nylecoy and I had gotten to the guys' house, Nylecoy immediately tensed up. I looked at her with concern, why is she tensing up again? I guess she caught a look at my expression, because she relaxed a bit and pulled the hoodie of Garroth's sweater over her head. I frowned.

 "Alright. I'm going to text the guys and tell them to pick up lunch on their way back....you girls just......relax...." Dante said, giving us a weak smile as he went into his room.  The second he did, Aph, Bri and I spoke at the same time.

 "Ny, what are you hiding?" She looked up at us in shock.

 "I-I'm not....I-I'm not...hidi-ng.....anything....." She stuttered. We weren't buying it.

 "Ny....give me your arm..." I asked, holding out my hand. She looked away. I took a deep breath.

"Nylecoy Arayek Bledona. Give me. Your. Hand." I said again, this time making my voice more firm. She didn't move.

 "Ny please.....we've been with you for ten years.....we should know if you're ok or not...." Aph said softy.  We were all silent, looking at her. When I was about to ask her again, she removed Garroth's sweater, which had been draping over her body below her knees, and revealed her t-shirt and......other things....

 We all gasped.

 All around her arms were bloody bandages and bruises. Her neck was scarred and I could faintly see the red bandages under her shirt. All along her arms besides the bandages were scars cuts. It looked so painful. 

 We were quiet. All of us in shock. How could we have been so stupid as to not realize it last night? Yeah she had a blanket wrapped around her the whole time, but she had a t-shirt on! I guess, we were so excited it blew over our heads...and this morning....with the water....we had already wrapped her up to warm her before even taking a notice to them.....her scream...wasn't fear of water...it was of burning sensation...

 "Ny....how did this happen...?" Briana gasped quietly. I watched as my sister looked away in discomfort. 

 "Ny....please..." Aph followed. 

 "Sis....tell us...." I whispered. She tensed and shifted a bit. Then....she looked up at us. She had tears coming from her eyes. She looked so scared.

 "I-I'm...s-o sor-ry.....I-I shou-ld've to-ld y-you sooner......" She whimpered. "I-I was s-scared th-at it migh-t hurt me m-ore......a-nd you wo-uld be mad......." Aphmau quickly, and carefully, took Ny in her arms. Briana soon followed after.

 Me? I just stood there stunned. The room. The effects were permanent. This never happened before. I was trying to wrap my head around the situation. My little sister was in front of me hurting this whole time and I didn't realize it. All I'm doing, is neglecting the fact that the three girls I've spent most my life with, had to face their horrors, their fears, their nightmares, their fate. 

 Before I could do anything, the other guys came in with bags that said 'Olive Garden'.  They were laughing until they saw Aph, Bri, and Ny in an emotional hug. 

 "Oh uh....is this a bad time?" Blaze asked, his ears pressing down against his head. "Daniel and I can come back later if---" 

 "No. It's fine. We were just.....talking about something..." Nylecoy stated as she bribed Aph and Bri off, slipping on Garroth's sweater before they can see any of her injuries. 

 I noticed that she seemed to feel a bit better than before. Probably since she got that off her chest. The boys sounded like they let out a sigh of relief for something before Aaron spoke up. 

 "Call Dante! It's time to chow down! " He smiled and held up his 'Olive Garden' bag. There was a round of laughter and agreement. 

 "I am kinda famished now that I think about it..." I said. But I can barely think about eating when all my focus was on the fact that my sister would have to endure more pain when this week was up.