Late Night Talk

Travis's POV:

I know I said I was tired, but I couldn't sleep. I kept tossing and turning. I was thinking about her......about Briana....I flirt with a lot of girls, but I meant it with her. I haven't had this much of a crush on someone since Katelyn. I want to see her again. More than anything.

I decided to get something to drink in order to clear my head. Irene KNOWS I need it.

I slowly got out of bed and walked upstairs to the kitchen. Before I got to the fridge, I noticed a note on the counter.

"Hm.....I think one of the guys left this here..." I muttered to myself as I went over to it. But...it wasn't any of their handwriting.......

'On the other side, is where they wait, Just one word, will push your fate, whenever it's needed, it'll be used, but if so, do not be a fool.'

It said. I felt a chill go down my spine. I was about to put the note in the trash, when I noticed an arrow at the bottom, pointing to the back of the page.

I flipped it over and saw a word. Just. One.

'Hello'

"Is.....it talking about........the mirror....those girls...? B-bri......Briana...?" I whispered. I felt my face heat up at the mention of her name.

I shook it away and threw the note in the trash can. I opened the fridge and took out the gallon of milk that was there.

When I reached for the cup, I noticed that I was shaking. I couldn't tell if it was because of that random....creepy...note that I found...or because of her.

I carefully grabbed the cup and set it down next to the milk. I had to pour it slowly due to how much I was shaking.

By the time I put the milk back, I heard one of the room doors open.

Slowly, Dante came into view, walking tiredly towards me.

"Travis?" He said yawning after. "Whatya doin' up so late? Everything alright?" He asked leaning against the counter.

"Yeah......well...kinda...." I answered sheepishly.

"What's the matter buddy?" He asked, giving me a 'I-want-answers-now' face. I sighed.

"I...can't stop thinking about Briana.......I've...never acted like this for any girl....other than Katelyn......and you see how well that went........" I said, taking another sip of my milk.

Dante chuckled.

"Cmon man. Where's the dude who wasn't afraid to flirt with every girl he saw? The dude who knew what to do when coming face to face with a beautiful girl?" He said nudging me. I gave a weak smile.

"This is different....with her it's like......one mistake can ruin my chances forever......like she'll never be mine......" I answered, staring at the cup in my hand.

"Dude....she likes you...." He said smirking. I immediately shot my head up.

"S-she does?" I stuttered. He laughed and nodded.

"Yeah. You didn't see her blush like crazy when you flirted with her?" He asked winking at me.

"Now that I think of it....she did cover her face with her hand when I did...." I said quietly.

"See? She likes you. Don't worry about it." Dante said before turning around and yawning.

"Alright, well I'm gonna hit the hay. For real this time. Night buddy." he said before going back to his room.

"Night." I said.

When I heard his door shut, I immediately smiled, repeating the words over and over in my head.

She likes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whooh! I love this chapter! It's just adorable to me! Any who! Sorry this took so long! Other stuffs got in the way. I love you guys! Welp! Buh~Bai~!

-Kitty has left Wattpad-