The last person had stepped out. She turned and looked at me, her eyes shot daggers into me. What did I do?

"This has to stop!" She spat.

"What has to stop princess?" What did she mean?

"For one, you calling me Princess, and two, this game you're probably playing with me. It has to stop and you need to leave me alone." She turned to leave but I refuse to let her go ending on that note.

Before she could reach the door, I got up and grabbed her, pulling her back to me.

"I told you to stop walking away from me princess". I hate when my mate walked away from me like that.

I pinned her between the desk and I before I picked her up and sat her down. She pulled away. I could see how she pretended to fight me. I kissed her shoulder. I could feel her body begin to tremble in defeat.

"Princess I'm not playing with you, I really like you, actually... I love you and I will never leave you alone." I knew she wouldn't believe me but she needed to know. Cant say I never told her.

"No you don't and I would appreciate it if you leave me out of your games." I did not blame her for not believing me. Who would?

"You want me to leave you alone?" I asked.

"Yes, I do."

"Fine, then reject me."

What? Are you fucking crazy? My wolf lashed out.

"Reject you?" She asked me.

"Yes, reject me."

Stop fucking telling her that. My wolf was warning me of the danger in tell her this.

I placed my lips on to her neck, leaving small kisses all over, using my teeth to graze her neck. The way she shivered let me know she loved the way it felt. I slipped my hands under the back of her shirt, feeling her soft skin which was now covered in goosebumps.

"Say 'I Aniyah Ross reject you Jason Hill, as my mate." I whispered, nibbling on her ear.

Why the fuck you do keep telling her to say that for? My wolf continued to disagree with me.

Because she won't say it. I tried to assure him she would not.

And how do you know? My wolf questioned me.

Honestly, I dont.

I starred at her, hoping she wouldnt say it. Hoping she wouldnt say those heartbreaking words. From the smell of her arousal, I was guessing she wouldn't say it. I could always be wrong.

"I Aniyah Ross reject--" She began to say.

See what you did? My wolf began to whimper away, receding to the back of my head.

What did I do? I can admit, I was growing nervous. I never even wanted to hear those leave my mate's lips.

"I Aniyah Ross reject-" She began again. I took a step back, ready to hear it. Feeling my chest began to tightened, I prepared for the heart break. I prepared for the excruciating pain that would follow such simple words. 

"No."

I sighed, feeling beyond relieved. I could not do it. I grabbed her and pulled her into me, forcing my lips on to hers aggressively.

"Princess, I want you so bad right now." I whispered in to her ear. I felt her body relax, her legs began to shake. She wrapped her legs around me and began pulling my shirt, removing it. She kissed my chest with her soft slips, causing me to instantly get harder. My wolf growled in attempt to surface but I held him back. He would scare her. I ripped her shirt, revealing her beautiful full chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her tighter into him, allowing her to feel my hard dick so she could see what she was doing to me. She let out a small moan, letting me know she liked what she was feeling.

I wanted to ignore the door however she did not. She pushed me back, and I instantly got angry. Whoever was on the other side of the door was in for it.

"WHAT!!" My wolf pulled forward for a moment.

"We have a problem." BRENT?!

"Can it wait?"

"No, it's important."

I sighed. I didn't want to leave her right now. Not now.

"Go." She smiled. But...

"I will be back to finish this."

I picked up my shirt and put it back on. I looked at her and kissed her before I hurried out. I opened the door to see Brent standing there with a worried look on his face.

"What is it?"

"It's Keira."