Chapter 28

I inched open my eyes, gazing at the window the sun was shining in to. The curtains blew gently, dancing with the wind that swam into the open window.

A arm was wrapped tightly around my hip, keeping me from moving even the slightest. I smiled, blushing from the arm's amazing owner.

With great force, I rolled around to face him. His eyes were shut tight as he snored lightly. He looked so peaceful, as if he never got sleep as good as this in a while. I knew he would be out for a minute.

I eased my way out of his grip, and ran over to his dresser. I pulled out a T-shirt and a pair of the smallest shorts I could find which still were too big. I pulled my hair up in a tight bun and ran out and down the steps toward the kitchen.

I walked in, stopping instantly when I saw who were in there. I noticed Keira, Keisha, Brent, AJ, and Aaron, all starring at me.

"Um-uh Good morning?" I mumbled. I was a little embarrassed that they had to see me like this and by the way they were staring at me, I had a feeling they knew.

"Hey kiddo nice to see you." Aaron smirked as he began eating his bowl of cereal.

"Hey?" I tugged at my shirt nervously.

I walked in and pulled out a bowl and spoon. I sat in a stool next to Aaron and AJ, allowing them to pour me some Apple Jacks and milk.

I didn't even care that they were werewolves anymore. They were still that quirky, wild group that I knew. They were still my friends.

Besides, who else can eat cereal surrounded my mythical creatures?

The guys finished up their cereal and ran out the back door and changed into their wolves. I have to get used to that but I was glad they were allowed to shift freely around me.

"Sooo fun night?" Keisha asked.

I began blushing again, my cheeks burning with embarrassment as I smiled ear to ear.

"It was-"

"Nope!" Kiera cut me off. "This is including my brother so...I'm leaving the room. See ya."

She picked up her bowl and dismissed herself from the kitchen.

"So?" Keisha stood across from me.

"It was fucking amazing." I admitted.

"I could tell by the glow on you."

I smiled again. This guy had a hold on me. He's got me going crazy. He was sexy, sweet, funny, and did I say sexy? Thinking of him was turning me on again.

"Just be prepared." Keisha smiled.

"For what?"

"Well, he's going to want to do you...ALOT."

"Well what do you consider as alot?"

"Well when was the last time you guys had sex?" She questioned.

"Last night."

"Then he should be looking for you very, very soon. He waited so long that he's going crazy." She winked. "Don't worry, it will past. Probably."

My stomach clinched up. Can my body handle it? Can my 'stuff' handle his manhood that much?

Jason walked into the kitchen, his eyes locked on nothing but me.

"Good morn-" before I could finish, I was being picked up and thrown over his shoulder.

Not even a good morning to Keisha? Breakfast? Some water?