Idiot no.2

Hoiiiiii!!!! Ok. Sooooo......... I am supposed to tell you people what being an idiot feels like? Righttt? Ok so. To be honest I don't know. You may be wondering why. Well that's because I'm an idiot...... obviously duh. But I'm going to be a very nice person and use my brain (for once) to answer this important question. Being an idiot is extremely tiring. To be a idiot you have to sacrifice a lot of things. For example your non existing smartness. Sad. I know but look at the bright side. No one will expect anything from you.

       I'm so smart just so you know I am the smartest idiot. And I don't understand why idiot no.1 is even on planet earth. Like the only thing she does is laugh. And there is idiot no.4. She is so dense that her dense ness makes me want to kill myself. Like I don't understand how a person can be this stupid. I am pretty sure one of her brain cells are missing.

      Ooh ooh. Did I tell you how awesome unicorns are. They freaking vomit and poop rainbows. Like how cool would that be. Oh and did I tell you how much I love lasgne. Waait is that the right spelling.....

      oh well. Ooh ooh I have a song for you DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN..... C'MONE LETS GO AND PLAY...... ok wait did you guys watch frozen.... did youuuu......... idiot no.7 is probably gonna kill me if she sees this...... oops.. oh BTW... idiot no.7 is more like the mother of the whole group. She is the most sensible person among us.

       Oh oh did I tell you I like hugging people. I am weird....... I know. CAN SOME PPL just appreciate my awesome existence for once......... I am such a lovable person with such an innocent soul and a very pure heart.(wink, wink)

       oh wait why am I talking about all this..... back to the main topic........ what being an idiot fe...... HEY! I have a question. What if you go to Malaysia and climb a mountain and after that jump.......... will you fall into another country......??? What if someone digs a whole and keeps digging it and digging it and digging it and digging it and digging it and digging it and.... urge let's just say keeps digging for years.. will a whole form through which we can go to space without using a rocket???

       Oh oh that reminds me of a pickup line!!! Did you just fart..... cause you blew me away...... oh wait I have another one.....Did you fall from heaven? Cause your face is pretty messed up!

SORRY IDIOT NO.2 GOT TOO LAZY TO WRITE😑