"Pissing our pants yet?" Even his deep voice was perfect.

"Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close." He slowly made his way towards the group. "Yup, gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon."

"Which one of you pricks is the leader?" He asked. "This one." The guy with the moustache said as he pointed his finger at Rick. "He's the guy."

Negan stopped in front of Rick, looking down at him and getting closer. "Hi, you're Rick right? I'm Negan. And I do not appreciate you killing my men- also when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people."

"Not cool. Not fucking cool. You have no fucking idea how not fucking cool that shit is. But I think you're gonna be up to speed here shortly."

Out of the corner of her eye Valerie could see her dad looking up at Negan. She still couldn't imagine her dad looking like this. She knew her dad was so used to being the one in charge, always being the one making the decisions. Sure she had seen him afraid sometimes, but this was different. He looked powerless, beaten down. And this guy, this Negan, in some twisted way she could see he liked being this powerfull, having this power over them, over her father.

"Yeah, you are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes."

She could see the taunting smile making it's way on Negan's face. If it had been about anything else, she would have gone weak in the knees for that smile. "Fuck yeah you are."

"You see Rick whatever you do, no matter fucking what- you do not mess with the new world order. The new world order is this- and it's really very simple even if you're fucking stupid which you very well may be. You kan understand it. You ready?"

"Here it goes pay attention." He pointed the bat at Rick, making Rick move his head to the side due to how close the bat was to his face.

"Give me your shit or I will kill you." That same smile showing again.

"Today was career day." He began. "We invested a lot. So you would know who I am and what I can do. You work for me now."

"You have shit you give it to me. That's your job."

Rick started breathing heavier staring straight ahead of him, a hopeless look in his eyes.

"Now I know that is a mighty big nasty pill to swallow. But swallow it, you moet certainly motherfucking will."

Valerie watched him speak from her place in the dirt. The pain in her legs getting worse by the second. Looking at him with a mixture of interest and dislike. He sure did now how to talk.

"You ruled the roost. You.. built something. You thought you were safe. I get it. But the word is out. You are not safe- not even fucking close. In fact you are fucked, more fucked if you don't give me what I want- and what I want is half your shit- and if that's too much, then you can go make, find or steal more and it'll even out sooner or later."

He pinched the bridge of his nose turning around and spreading his arms. "This is your way of life now. The more you fight back the harder it will be."

He stared pacing again. Raising his voice. "So, if someone comes to your door you fucking let us in- we own that fucking door."