14. The reason for my hatred....

Start from the beginning

Remember you are a married woman... A husband and wife share a beautiful bond which is filled with love, trust, care, understanding and a lot more... Be my wife pragya ... We will live happily....

I swear pragya I will look after you as my queen... Accept my love pragya... Love me like I love you... Please believe me I didn't betrayed you at all... Trust me your happiness means a lot to me..."

Abhi wipes his tears and rushes to Arora mansion... He uses the spare keys and enters inside... The house is quite dark and he can see no movement in dadi's room...

Then he checks Aaliya's room which too is very silent... Abhi doesn't know the fact that aaliya has been crying for a long time and has passed out due to tiredness and exhaustion...

Abhi takes slow steps and touches the room door... The door creeks open... Abhi takes a deep breath, composes himself and shooks his broad shoulder and enters inside...

Abhi freaked out on hearing a loud music pitching his ear drums... He wonders how come he didn't hear any sound from outside... He spots pragya is sitting there with a smirk in her face....

 He spots pragya is sitting there with a smirk in her face

pragya: Finally.... You came... Not bad... Not bad.. So, all the issues settled down in office hun???

Abhi: Ya... all sorted out smoothly... Sorry pragya... I took a lot of time to come home... Too much work load... I didn't see the time at all... My mistake... Please forgive me...

Pragya: Nonsense... Its really annoying when you call my name??? Don't try to act smart ... Dont think high about yourself..

Dare to do anything in my company or if you try to cheat on the funds or mishandle it, you will see the worst out of me...

And you keep this in your mind... This is the first and last time you are entering my house at this time... Got it... Be on time or else, I will kick you out...

How my house is looking to you haan??? Is it a charitable place to come whenever u want??? Disgusting... I have to only blame on my fate for making you as my husband...

Moreover, I can't sit all day long to wait for you... You have to available at my service whenever I want ... Is that clear to you???

Abhi: Yes.. Im way too clear... sorry... I won't repeat this mistake ever.. Shall I get inside now???

Pragya: Huh... Ya... By the way, dadi asked us to go and visit sarlama tommorow.. Remember no one should know our rift and enmity...

You have to act wisely in front of others but don't try to act so lovey dovey annoying me... Better I do that so that I can escape from all those silly rants...

Abhi: Okay... I will do it as you wish... Pragya please don't mistake me... One small request... Can you wear the saree which my maa gifted you??? Please.... If you wear that my maa will be very happy ..