I'm a vampire who hates werewolfs... then i get imprinted by one! (2)

Start from the beginning

JASPER'S P.O.V

I was standing around waiting for my pack to show when i smelled them. Vampires. I turned rto look at the monsters in disgust and hatred. They are nothing but murderers. Then one of them whipped around and looked at me in hatred. I looked into her eyes.My whole world stopped and all i saw was her. She was my everthing. My reason to live. I would protect her no matter what. She was mine. She was my soul mate, my imprint. I saw her eyes change to black and saw her quickly close her eyes. Before they were black though, they were beautiful purple. She was the most beatiful girl i have ever seen.

I saw her calm herself down and turn around and leave with her sister. I wanted to go to her, hold her, hug her, protect her but i can't. Not yet. First i have to gain her trust. i have to make her not hate me. The hate i saw in her eyes was more than any hatred i've ever seen in any ones's eyes before. Aw crap, how will i tell the guys i imprinted on a vampire?

IZZY'S P.O.V

We went and got our scheduale. We share the same scheduale and locker. Not to bad of a scheduale.

1st block: Music and Dancing

2nd black: Math

3rd block: English

4th block: Science

5th block: Lunch

6th block: French

7th block: Art

8th block: Free

OK, we went to our locker and checked it out. Then we went to Music and Dance. We sat down in the back and waited for everyone to show up. We were early. I still can't believe we have werewolfs at our school. Just then the werewolf himself came in with about 5 other werewolfs with him. I want to so badly rip their throats out. I turned and looked at Jazzy before my eyes change color. *Hey, in this class, i'm Jazzy and your Izzy, plan Confusion is taking place.* *Ok awesome and i can't believe we have werewolfs at our school!* *Me either, let's just focaus on our plan so we don't start a fight.* She nodded and then the teacher walked in.

*Alright student, attention. To day we have two new students in our class. Izz and Jazzy Night. Would you girls like to come up and introduce your selfs?" We got up and went to the front of the class. The teacher said,"Oh and i'm Ms.Colly." We nodded and turned towards the class. i said,"I'm Jazzy and i like to draw." Which is true, i like to draw. Then Jazzy said,"I'm Izzy and i also like to draw." Then we looked at each other and looked back and said at the same time,"And we know how to roller blade awesomely." We went and sat down while some people laughed. Then the teacher said,"Ok class, today we are going to perform on stage and see what you can do. Letd let the new students go first. Would you two like to perform together or seperate. We both said,"Together." We walked on the stage and i picked up a black electric guitar and Jazzy a red one. *Hey, let's play The Good Life by Three Days Grace.* *Ya we rock on that song.

We started playing and singing.

The good life is

What I need

Too many people

Stepping over me

The only thing that's

Been on my mind

Is the one thing before I die

All I want is a little of

The good life

All I need is to have

A good time

The good life

I don't really know

Who I am

It's time for me