21- Our Last Fight

Start from the beginning

Boboiboy struggled a lot to keep probe lay down at the ground using his thunderstorm sword. While probe tried hard to get up from boboiboy's block.

"Let's finish this Athena!! " boboiboy shouted from the top of his lungs hoping that Athena who still in the air can hear it. Athena understand her cousin's meaning and nodded. She flew down. As she touched the ground, she close her eyes and giving her full focus to the ground. A green light glowed all around her body as she opened up her eyes, the ground start shaking.

"Ensnaring thorns!! " the thorny roots appear from the bottom and twisted around mega probe and adudu.

"Ahh!!  It's hurt.. Let me go!! " adudu cried as the thorns gave the alien a big impact. Boboiboy finally let the robot go as he knows that they won't be able to move again. Boboiboy and Athena exchanged looks and nodded.

"Erghh probe do something!! " adudu commands in anger and pain. Probe who struggled to release himself cried in pain.
"Urgh.. I can't Mister boss.. These roots are sooo strong!! " he reports.

"Hey!! " Boboiboy called out..

"Huh? " both of the villains asked in shock. Boboiboy and Athena were already float in the air with a smirk.

"Need a help? " Athena asked between laugh. Both of the heroes warm up their power.

"Oi oi.. What's this?!  2 vs 1 is unfair!! " adudu said, shacking.

"Fair enough for me. Music note spike!! " a few music note in lot of shapes rose up.

"Fire balls! " fire balls rose up as well, surrounding boboiboy.

"Hiyarghh!!! " both of them shout as their powers flew towards adudu and probe fastly.

"No.. No!!! " both of the villains yelled. They've thrown by the spicky music notes and fire balls to nowhere. From the highest air adudu shouts from the top of his lungs.

"Both of you will pay for this!!! " before they gone as a star in the afternoon.

Athena and boboiboy just chuckle and looks each other before they flew down.

As they reached the ground Athena felt her legs like as light as a fur and about to fall due to her energy had finished because of the fight.

But boboiboy manage to hold Athena before she fall.

"Wow.. You're okay? " boboiboy asked worriedly. Athena nodded "yeah.. Need to get use with this stuff. " she said between chuckle.

Both of them exchange look for a few minute before Athena start laughing. Boboiboy laugh too. Now they feel like really released, adudu just had bitten up badly, it might take times for him to come back. For now one problem had settled down.

Athena bowed her head finish up her laugh that still left, boboiboy who already stop laughing stared at Athena with a warm smile. He gently lift up Athena face, facing him directly in his eyes. Boboiboy hold her smooth cheek that now have a few scar. Athena froze. Once again their eyes exchange. Before boboiboy closer up his face to Athena's.
She's not fighting. Instead, she close her eyes and just wait for boboiboy's next action. Boboiboy close his eyes as well. As they're lips almost touch..

"Wohoo!! "

"Yeay!! New ship has sailed!! "

They heard a cheers and stop. They look aside and saw their friends were sitting in one of the hut nearby.

"Ouww.. Why are you guys stop?? Carry on..ignore us. " Ying said teasingly. Athena's face already red.

"Wait.. When did you guys wake up? " boboiboy asked after realised his friends been shoot by probe on the fight.

"Ouww.. At your middle fight with adudu, we all got our consciousness back. We've saw the fight and admit it.. It's an awesome combo! " gopal explained without knowing the fire that burn up inside boboiboy's heart.

"And all of you're not helping?! " boboiboy asked in anger. They all freak out except for fang that sipping a cup of hpt chocolate made by ochobot.

"Err.. Sorry boboiboy.. Fang said we just need to look from a far. " yaya pointed at fang. Fang chock his hot chocolate after heard his name being mentioned. He laughed sheepishly.

"Err.. I just giving both of you some space together. "

"What kinda space?! You really wanna get it. " Boboiboy's fist start smoked, his intention was just to make that guy scared.

"Don't boboiboy.. Help me!! " fang run as boboiboy starts chasing him. He knows that fang really afraid with his fire power.

All of them just watch and laughing cheerfully. Athena shook her head in laugh. But the fun didn't go last.

"Athena!! " a really similar woman voice made Athena glanced at it. All of them were froze. Boboiboy stop chasing, fang stop running. Athena was rooted to the spot.

"Mom? " Athena asked under her breath, feels afraid, she don't know what to do. Boboiboy gulping. Afraid of his aunt's anger. "I'm doom. " he said under his breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

There you go.. Such a late update.. So sorry guys🙏..sorry if it's bored too.. I'm already lack of idea and what I
think is to finish this chappie ASAP. And as usual please ignore all the grammatical errors and typo. and how about the romantic scene.. Is it ok??  I'm still working on it actually.

Cycy : are you kidding me.. It's 
          so sweet!! 😍

Me : wait!! Who did you..

Thundy : urghh please, next
                 time please be more
                  professional .😒

Me : how the f*ck can you guys.
           be here?!

Cycy : well yun.. This is fanfic..
            And anything can happen
            in fanfic~~

Me : *sweat drop* OK
         whatever.. OK readers..
          This fanfic almost reach
           the end.. Please give me.
       support by voting it. 🌟

Thundy : if only this chapter
                 interesting.

Cycy : pfftt 😂

Me : 😠 *kick those duo up to
         the moon*