21- Our Last Fight

Normal pov

Upon seeing Adudu, Boboiboy and Athena make their own fighting position.

"Ochobot go get the others! " Boboiboy commanded to Ochobot. The power sphere nodded and flew as fast as he can.

"Wrong time dude. We're not in our mood right now!" Athena threatened.

"Really. I think this just a perfect timing. " Adudu stay with his annoying smirk. Both of the heroes growled.

"If you wanna fight, fight me! " Boboiboy make a deal, not letting Athena get hurt again by a same person.

"What do you mean?!  I wanna fight him! " Athena snapped.

"It's too dangerous. You might get hurt again and your mom might burst out again. " boboiboy stated. For a moment they forget the fight that they're in. For adudu, it's an opportunity for him.

Athena about to open her mouth before a missile came towards them and made them flew a few meter backward.

"Arghh" both of them whined under their breath.

"You cheated! " Athena snapped in anger.

"Bla bla.. I have no time to hear both of your argument. I'm here to fight. " Mega Probe was in the ready position.

"Then you'll get it. "She said in anger and immediately flew to Mega probe.

"Athena wait! " Boboiboy who just wanted to get up shocked at Athena's sudden attack.

Yet Athena ignored the call. "Music wave! " an ultrasonic wave came toward adudu that making not just that alien and his robot having headache but also boboiboy.

"Probe. Do something! " Adudu commanded in pain.

"Yes Mr. Bos. " Mega probe nodded then a missile been launch toward her. Athena whom too focus on her power just realized it coming. In shocked, she don't know what to do. But then..

"Boboiboy thunderstorm!! Lightning movement! " Boboiboy thunderstorm disappeared and reappeared in front of Athena and immediately take her down.

"When will you learn to listen to me! " Boboboiboy shouted in worried. Still hugging Athena. But she immediately let go of the grip.

"Never. " she answered short yet enough to make boboiboy mad af.

"Woi! " Adudu shouted. Both of them glanced to him who already at the ground.

This time both of them turned to fighting position. Adudu make a first move. Two missiles launched toward both of them. They dodged the missiles and went to the opposite direction. As the dust clear..

"Creeping roots! " a lot of roots creeping up and twisted both the alien and the robot making their movement stuck.

"Boboiboy fire! Fire balls! " Boboiboy fire threw a lot of fire balls toward Adudu who can't move. The dust were covered their view.

"Yes. Bulleyes! " Athena said. The dust were clear once again and..

"Huh?! "Boboiboy asked

"No way. " Athena jaw drop.

Mega Probe were now in a sphere-shape sheild that covered both of them.

"He he. Try harder. " Adudu smirked, Mega Probe run toward Athena as fast as lightning. His laser blade were ready to attack Athena. But then..

"Slow-mo power! " Ying immediately pulled Athena to the group and leave the laser blade hit the ground.

"You okay? " Ying asked concern. The group were finally gathered.