05-Adudu's Attack

Athena pov

Boboiboy and I walked together to school since our problem are settled but it's been awkward silence so I decided to start the conversation.

"So boboiboy what is your power?" I asked he glanced at me.

"My power?" I nodded

"Yeah yaya said your power is the strongest?" I said.he nodded.

"Ok my power my manipulate element such as thunderstorm..cyclone..earthquake..blaze and ice and I can split into 3 or 5" he exclaimed.I nodded

"Pretty cool"

"How about you?" He asked

"Well I can manipulate nature and music well more like sound and I can fly" I exclaimed

"Wow that's awesome" he said with thumb's up. I smiled then I felt something or someone taped my back.I glanced and it's ying she smile at me

"Morning Athena" she said cheerfully.

"Morning" I gave her a small smile.

"Oh come on Athena smile wider.you might look beautiful" she and make a puppy eyes.I sigh then gave her a wider smile.

"That it you look..beautiful" she said then giggle I look at boboiboy weirdly as he do the same.then gopal tapped boboiboy shoulder.

"Hey how could you didn't wait for me" he said with unsatisfied tone as boboiboy's eyes became wider.

"Arghh gopal I'm sorry!" He said as he make a fake cry.

"Hmm ye laa" he said.

<<at school>>

We just do our work since I don't have much friend and honestly I still felling awkward with boboiboy and the gang. I just stare at the window.then I heard someone tapped my desk it's yaya.she sit in front of me.

"Athena what's wrong?are you ok" she asked

"I'm fine.why?" I asked her back

"Nothing it's just your face look pale" she said as I touch my forehead.Hmm no heat

"Really?it's ok I'm fine" I said with a smile just to tell her that I'm really fine even I have feel little bit dizzy this day.

"Oh yeah I forgot..you didn't take a dinner last night right?" Boboiboy asked as I remember back and yes I just lock myself at the room and played with my guitar the only thing that can make me calm.
I nodded.

"Ohh that's the reason your face look pale" yaya said.just then the teacher came.

"Stand up" yaya said as the other stood up.

"Good morning teacher" yaya said as we all repeat it in chorus.

"Good morning my student you may sit down" he said as we all sit down.

"First of all I want to welcome our new student Athena hope you love this place..by the way I'm papazola you can call me teacher papa" he said I just smile and nodded.

"And seconds of all I got a superise for you close your." Teacher papa said as my eyes became wider.

"hayah teacher don't play trick with us.we knew it" ying said I just look at her weirdly.

"What!how did you guys know about it who's the one dare to tell this secret?" Teacher papa yelled.

"Hmm old trick" gopal said annoyingly.

"Hmm old trick haha ok..so let see if this old trick can make your marks higher!!" He yelled then an exam paper immediately on my table.my eyes and mouth became wider.