04-It's gonna be fine

Yaya's pov

We both still looking for Athena.good thing the teacher still in the meeting.then we are behind the school building and we saw Athena still crying on the bench under the tree.both of us sigh in relief.we go to Athena as I patted Athena's back she glanced at me.

"You're ok?" I ask softly.she bow her head and nodded.

"Mind to tell us what's wrong?" Ying asked softly.

"No it's ok..I'm fine now" she said and gave us a fake smile.her ocean blue eyes full of tears.looks like she try hold the tears.it's been an awkward silence.we just heard Athena sobbing.then all of a sudden ying huged her.

"You know what Athena?cry doesn't mean you are weak but it's mean you being strong to long.so just cry if it make you better understand?" Ying said as Athena nodded then she start crying again.she stop crying and lift up her head.I glance at her.

"Athena.boboiboy is not like that you know?" I asked she nodded.

"I know he worst than that" Athena said.I shook my head

"No..he use to be gentle especially with a girl.but I don't know maybe he stress." I defend.

"Yeah and I think it's the first time he got a slap from a girl" Ying said almost laugh I glare at her.

"What?" Ying mouthed.then we heard Athena chuckled.

"Yeah I think I'm a bit overreacting too.but I don't know my hand automaticly do that" Athena said in laugh.I smile at least I can see her smile and she look beautiful when she's smiling.

"You know what.I have a boyfriend.but we already break 3 years ago.at U.S." Athena told us as my eyes widened.

"Oww.what happen" Ying asked.

"Well we got a fight.at school hallway.and he said that I have to change my style.and he said I act like a boy.and my behavior.he asked me to be a girl.but I'm me why should I change myself?" she said in and satisfied tone.I smile.

"You're right.you are you.So you shouldn't change your style because of him neither anyone.just be yourself" I said now I understand why Athena slap boboiboy.

"Hey do you want to join us on recess." Ying asked she nodded.as we make a wider smile.

It's recess.and our group is really quite.no one dare to make a noise.especially Athena and boboiboy.this is the first time we eat in silence.

<<<skip..end school>>>

Athena pov

I went home alone.and yes I try to avoid from meet boboiboy.so I walk faster.I really can't forget what just happen.I just make a trouble in my new school.but it's his fault too.he shouldn't said that to me.I groan as I look at the sky.it's beautiful I smile.I took a deep breath and walk home.
I started whistling as the wind start blow.the death plant start growing up as I use my power.I smile again looking the at flowers.

"You are beautiful.they shouldn't let you die like how he makes my heart die." I said to the flowers.yeah I love to talk with nature and animal especially cat.I get up and wave to the beautiful flowers.

I arrived at the cocoa shop.they seem to have a conversation.they glanced at me.grandad sigh in relief make me feel weird.

"Hey where have you been.I was worried about you" grandad said as I kiss his hand.

"Sorry tok abah.I just walking around here" I answered.grandad nodded

"It's ok..so how's your school today" tok abah asked.boboiboy almost chock the water.he stared at me.

"Yeah it was...great" I said gave boboiboy a death glare and walked straight to the house.

I enter my room and lying on my bed.I sigh

"Man..crying at the school is the shy thing ever.huh thanks boboiboy.I thought just Ryan can make me cry" I said as I trying to sleep and forget all of this problem.

Boboiboy pov

We arrived at cocoa shop as we saw tok abah and ochobot are doing their work.

"Assalualaikum tok abah" I greeted as I kiss his hand.

"Waalaikumsalam..ehh boboiboy where is Athena.I thought you went home together." Grandad asked.my eyes became wider.

"Err no..I thought she already arrive" I said.grandad shook.

"Hmm maybe she just walk around here..sightseeing you know?" fang said.

"But it still danger.she doesn't know this place very well." Yaya exclaimed.I sigh well I feel a little bit guilty.maybe she really mad at me.yeah she slap me really hard.

"There she is" ochobot said point to Athena.we all glance at her.grandad sigh in relief.well at least she's save.

"Hey where have you been.I was worried about you" tok abah asked.

"Sorry tok abah.I just walking around here" she answered.grandad nodded.

"So how's you're school" grandad asked.I almost choke and just stare at her.

"Yeah it's...great" she said gave me a death glared and walked straight to yhe house.I sigh.

"I think she still mad" gopal whispered.

"Just like I said apologize is only the way" yaya said.

It's 9 p.m. already.I still in front of Athena's room.thinking.

"Apologize or not..yes or not..yes or not?" I mumbled.
I keep thinking.I took a deep breath.

"Ok..you can do this" I said as I open the door slowly.I saw Athena on her bed playing with her guitar.her hairs untied and almost cover her eyes.I freeze.then she stop and sigh.

"Before I throw this guitar to you tell me what did you want" she asked looked at me with her cold look.I shock.

"Oh I just want to apologize to you.I shouldn't said that.I just feel a little bit stress.I promise I won't do it again" I said sincerely as I open the door wider.she put her guitar and stare at me make me feel awkward.

"Is it still hurt?" She asked.

"Huh?" I asked her back.she sigh.

"I want to apologize to..I shouldn't slap you..so I'm sorry" she said gave me a small smile.I smile back at her.

"Anyway what are you doing?" I asked.

"Playing with my guitar" she said pointing to her guitar.I nodded.

"Ok carry on" I said as I close the door slowly.I let out a sigh of relief.

"Yes!" I yell whispered as I jump happily.I don't known why I really satisfy after our problem finish.

Athena pov

Boboiboy close the door slowly.

"Weirdo" I mumble.then u heard boboiboy cheering.I chuckled.I lying on my bed as I open my galery on my phone.I took a look on every photo with my friend at U.S and KL I really miss them.then I saw a photo me and Ryan then 'delete' I close the phone and sigh in relief "it's gonna be fine" I mumbled thinking positive.I close the lamp and start to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Guys I'm really sorry for late update..well I got a lot of homework to do.and since I'm free right now I take aportunity to make this chapter so hope you like it and don't forget to vote me.

-^_^-