21- Our Last Fight

Start from the beginning

"Sorry we're late. " Yaya apologize.

"No it's okay.. Let's think how to finish him first. " Boboiboy stared at adudu fiercely.

"Hahaha.. You guys think you guys can defeat me?! Heh.. Mega probe has been upgrade and he's undefeated. " Adudu said arrogantly. Six of them just 'gulp'.

"Okay now.. Find his weak point first. " Boboiboy commanded. They all nodded and took their positions.

"Fist of fury! " Yaya started the attack by attacking Adudu. But Mega probe was faster. He immediately shielded adudu with his big arm and thrown it away along with Yaya.

"Change into jelly! " The tree that yaya gonna hit was changed into jelly by gopal making yaya landing without any injury.

"Heh" adudu smirk, knowing that he will win this battle.

"Shadow tiger! " Fang summoned his shadow tiger. The dark tiger ran to Mega probe.

"Shadow tiger's scratch! " The tiger scratched Probe's big arm as probe took a defend step by threw the tiger away. The tiger vanished into dust. Then probe and adudu felt a big hit from behind that made both of them collapse. A shadow eagle was shown behind them.
Fang fixed his spectacles with a smirk. "Gotcha. "

"Now! " Boboiboy demanded.

"Rapidly kick!! " ying used her power and kick the robot rapidly from the back, yet they've found the weakness point; the back.

Both of the alien and robot groaned. "All of you should pay for this! " adudu's temper already cross the limit. Super Probe stood up making ying flew away. Ying whined as she hit the ground.

"Ying!! " yaya yelled.

As Mega probe stood he blast his missile directly into six of them. They all gasped.

"Everyone dodge!! " Boboiboy yelled.

"Huhu we won make it! " gopal cried.

Boboiboy only manage to drag Athena into his wind cocoan as she's the near one. Athena shut her eyes as her ears catched the sound of the missiles along with all of her friends screams.

She opened her eyes and saw all of their friends lying unconscious.

Athena gasped.

"No. " she said under her breath. Her palm covered her mouth.

"I'm so gonna kill you!! " she yelled, flew directly to both of the criminal who already at the sky.

"Athena wait!! " Boboiboy who just adjust his position followed Athena's step.

"Music wave! " the round-shape ultrasonic wave blasted to probe. Mega probe simply dodged it. Adudu laugh with a smirk.
She blast a few more music wave to probe but they missed.

"That's all flower girl? " Adudu asked with a smirk. Athena groaned.

"Thorn blade! " two small thorn blades appeared in both of her fist, ready to fight.

Probe also get out his blade which is two times bigger than hers. As that, the blade fight started!!

Athena flew towards probe and flew her blade towards Mega probe. Mega probe dodged and attacked using his blade as well.

Meanwhile both of them we're concentrate fighting, boboiboy had warm up his thunderstorm sword. He flew up and flew down as fast as he can to bring probe down.

Boboiboy finnaly hit probe and bring him down. Adudu, probe and Athena as well we're shock.

"Boboiboy!! " Athena shouted in anger, boboiboy just interrupt her fight.