A Sight For Sore Eyes

Start from the beginning

Sonny Chipper
(As played by Nash Grier)

Sonny Chipper(As played by Nash Grier)

These new sires were just the start.

Scott and the others were playing around in tge front lawn of the loft when Stiles came through the woods flanked by his new rebellious sires. "Mind if we join you ?" Jack asked earning a devilish smirk from Stiles. Scott was hesitant, but Stiles was his mate. Derek feebly nodded.

Stiles watched his sires just as carefully as he watched the pack guard Lydia. Daya sensed his distress. Stiles gave her a smile reassuring the young girl he was fine. If you can call him waking up in a fit of sweats in the middle of night to rip someone apart ok. He was a ripper. Bodies piled after bodies and Stiles was the cause of it all.

The plan was to eventually leave for Mystic Falls with his new sires.

To be honest the pack was terrified of Stiles's sires.

Meanwhile...

Stefan and Damon had gotten a call just after Stiles went home the night he told Scott about how he really feels about Lydia's baby. The young Salvatore's compelled Stiles and his new sires a house and other home-y things Stiles requested for. "Ewww ! Silas's favorite color isn't dark blue, you idiot ! It's baby blue ! Like my eyes !" Damon yelled at Stefan we was looking at all the wrong color swatches. "We should've brought Caroline. She'd know what to do." It was true. The perky blonde had a knack for these kind of things.

Eventually Stefan had gathered the right color swatches and paint. Gwen as requested was making more daylight rings. Elena helped in anyway she could. Stiles told them he'd worry about furniture.

Stefan was passed out by the fireplace when Elena threw a blanket over him. "He isnt himself. You're sure he's fine ?" Damon chuckled. Stefan was a lot of things, but he was always in tune with his inner emotions. It's one of the reasons that made the 3 Salvatore's polar opposites. Stefan felt his emotions to the extent of his being, Damon sometimes ran from his feelings (not wanting to come to terms with them), Stiles felt everything and inflicted every emotion he's ever felt. Stiles had an advantage due to being a hybrid of two family's with a different name.

Stiles was like a love child between a sadistic Romeo and a fucked up drugged Juliet. The Salvatore's were the Capulets & the Mikaelson's were the Montagues.

A quick recap to state this as fact⤵

"Maybe I am suggesting she get rid of it !" Scott stood shocked as clear tears flowed from his eyes. "It's an innocent baby you're punishing !" Stiles scoffed turning his back on Scott. "Fuck Beacon Hills ! Fuck you ! Fuck Lydia ! And fuck your damn child ! Fuck all of you !"

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
Stiles wasn't backing down.

Scott was growing tired when he carried Lydia to bed. He turned to leave when she grabbed his wrist. "C-can you sleep with me ? At least 'til Derek comes. It would help me and the baby..." Scott climbed into bed next to Lydia easing her nerves allowing the both of them to let slumber take them.