Tamaki Suoh x Female! Reader

You were walking down the hallways of Ouran academy, books in one hand, your boyfriend's - Tamaki Suoh - hand in the other. Today was your one year anniversary and Tamaki had barely let you out of his sights the whole day. Your day started with him greeting you at school with a dozen roses and a teddy bear almost as big as you. It then continued with him walking you to everyone one of your classes, carrying your books for you taboot. You enjoyed all the gifts and affection, but you need a little bit of space.

Tamaki was waiting for you after your last class of the day, smiling.

"How was class, my princess?", Tamaki asked, extending his arms to try and reach for your books, but you held them close to you. Tamaki looked at you quizzically.

"I can carry them, a couple books never hurt a gal.", you laughed. "And class was good, a little frustrating, but good", you said as you grabbed Tamaki's hand, interlocking fingers.

"I have surprises for you at my house, darling, if you'd be interested that is.", Tamaki teased, running his thumb over your knuckle. You smiled.

"Nah, I've got stuff to do yah know? Maybe tomorrow.", you teased back. Tamaki pouted.

"Ah, (Y/N), why must you torture me so.", Tamaki whined, feigning sadness, which caused you to giggle.

"Of course I'd love to come to your house, dummy.", you said, playfully bumping him with your shoulder. He smiled.

You two walked out to the grounds of the school and were greeted by Tamaki's limousine. Tamaki ran in front of you and open the car door for you, ushering you in.

"After you, m'lady.", Tamaki said, bowing. You smiled.

"Why thank you, my dear.", you said, lifting up your dress and stepping into the car. Tamaki followed suit.

The limo arrived at Tamaki's house - well, mansion technically - a little while later. You both got out of the car and headed inside the house.

Your whole time there was basically just Tamaki spoiling you with gifts and affection. You two were now sitting at the table, having just finished your meal consisting of all your favorite foods.

"That was amazing Tamaki, thank you.", you said, leaning back in your chair feeling stuff from all that food. Tamaki smiled at you.

"You're welcome, my princess, but the night is not complete yet. There is still one more thing I have planned for us.", Tamaki said, grabbing your hand and helping you from your chair. He then lead you upstairs into his bedroom.

Once you were in his room, Tamaki closed and locked his door, which you thought was a bit odd but you didn't question it.

He took your hand once again and set you down at the head of his bed. He then crawled up between your legs and captured your lips in a kiss. He places his hands on your hips and you placed yours on either sides of his face. The kissing was slow and gentle at first, but you then soon felt his tongue running along your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You were hesitant at first, but finally opened your mouth and let his tongue in. After a few minutes of making out, Tamaki broke the kiss and started peppering kisses all over your neck, making you blush and moan softly. He then brought his lips to your ear.

"(Y/N), for your final gift tonight, I would like to take you. I want to make you feel good. Would you like that?", Tamaki whispered in your ear, running his hands up and down your sides, feeling your curves. Your blush got more intense by the second. Tamaki grabbed your chin and looked straight into your (E/C) eyes.

"Would you like that, my princess?", Tamaki asked again, running his fingers down your cheek. You looked him straight back in the eyes. You knew you trusted him. You nodded. Tamaki smiled.

Tamaki attacked your mouth again, cupping your face with his hand. He used his other hand to unbutton the back of your dress. He fumbled a bit, but finally got them all undone. He slipped the dress off your body, leaving you in just your (F/C) bra and panties. He then attacked your collarbone and chest, leaving kisses and nice purple marks on your (S/C) skin.

He unclasped your bra, letting your breasts fall out. You instinctively covered yourself with your hands, blushing immensely. Tamaki smiled.

"Don't cover yourself up darling, you're gorgeous.", Tamaki breathed, removing your hands from your chest. Your took your right breast in his hand, giving it an experimental squeeze. You moaned softly. The blonde then attached his mouth to that same breast and took your nipple into his mouth, squeezing your other breast with his hand. You moaned a bit louder this time, then slapping your hand over your mouth to muffle the noise.

"No need to be quiet, my love. I told everyone to stay downstairs for the time being.", Tamaki said, releasing your right nipple from his mouth, only to attack the left one moments later. You moaned again, only not covering it up this time.

Tamaki then made his way down your body, covering you in kisses the whole way down. He stopped when he was face to face with your panties. He kissed along your inner thighs and basically everywhere that wasn't in between your legs. He then finally pulled your panties down your hips and legs and tossed them on the floor. He placed a kiss on your womanhood, causing you to shiver a bit. He then licked a long stripe up your cunt, causing you to moan and tangle your fingers in his blonde locks. He sucked on your clit, making you buck up into his face. He then plunged his tongue inside of you, while also rubbing your clit with his thumb. Your were almost sobbing at this point.

"T-Tamaki - ah - please, I-I'm gonna -,", you moaned out, squeezing your thighs around his face and gripping his hair as hard as you could. You finally released, Tamaki licking up all your juices.

Tamaki stripped out of the rest of his clothes and crawled on top of you. He looked you in the eyes again.

"Are you positive you want this, (Y/N)? Because we can stop if you're not ready.", Tamaki said, running his fingers through your (H/C) hair. You sat up and captured his lips in a kiss. You then brought your lips to his ear.

"I'm sure Tamaki. I want this so much.", you reassured him. He kissed you passionately. He then leaned over to his bedside table and grabbed a condom from one of the drawers. He ripped it open and rolled it over his erection. He lined up with your hole and looked you in the eyes.

"Ready?", he asked.

"Ready.", you answered. He nodded and started to slowly push in. You winced as he did so. It hurt a lot a first. Once he was in all the way, he stopped and waited for you to get comfortable. Once the pain subsided, you nodded, signaling him to move. He gave an experimental thrust and you both moaned. He continued thrusting, and the only sounds to be heard were skin-on-skin slapping and your guy's moans. Tamaki thrusted once again and you gasped and moaned even louder.

"A-Ah, yes! Tamaki! Right - ngh - there!", you cried out, digging your nails into his back. Tamaki then lifted your legs onto his shoulders so he could hit that spot again. He thrusted and hit that spot over and over again. You were a babbling and moaning mess at this point.

"Ah, T-Tamaki! I'm gonna - fuck -,", you cried, gripping Tamaki as hard as possible.

"Me too, love, I-I'm close,", Tamaki groaned out, gripping your hips tightly. Tamaki gave a few more thrusts and you came with a cry. Tamaki came a few moments later. You were both sweating and panting. Tamaki pulled out of you and laid down next to you.

"Tamaki, that was - wow.", you said, giggling. Tamaki smiled.

"Wow indeed, my love.", Tamaki said as he kissed your forehead. He then grabbed a tissue and rolled the condom off and threw it in the trash next to his bed.

Tamaki rolled over and enveloped you in his arms, resting his chin on the top of your head. You nuzzled your face into his chest, breathing in the scent of his skin.

"I love you, (Y/N),"

"I love you too, Tamaki."
--
Whooo boy I hope you enjoyed that. I'd like to remind you guys that requests are open! Just look at the first page/chapter of this book to which fandoms you can request lemons for. Anywho, I'm out, hope you enjoyed, bye!