18

Jeongguk was feeling a little bit sick. There was like a ball stuck in his throat and his mind was muffled with clouds.

Ignoring the girls that were clinging to him non-stop, he groggily walks to his first class and slumps down onto his seat.

"That little shit got me sick," Jeongguk mumbles and coughs as he glances out the window, everything was blurry to him.

Oh no, he didn't regret it though, that kiss. It was great and he loves it.

But he was 101% sure he got sick because of Taehyung. He was feeling so fucking hot, the urge to strip the fuck out of his white button up increases tremendously.

The raven-haired growls in anger, he was sitting next to the damn heater and it was blazing hot air right at Jeongguk, "who the fuck fucking fucktarded fucker's idea to turn on the heater in the winter," he mumbles, completely out of his mind from the heat.

Jeongguk seriously couldn't take it anymore, he quickly unbuttons his shirt and strips out of the long sleeve he had on. Good thing he had a tank top underneath that or else he would be butt-naked. His defined abs can be clearly seen as the shirt was soaked wet with sweat, it was hugging the defined shape. The girls scream and start taking pictures of Jeongguk. This draws everyone's attention to the one and only Jeon Jeongguk, but he himself didn't know the attention he's getting.

 This draws everyone's attention to the one and only Jeon Jeongguk, but he himself didn't know the attention he's getting

Even the guys in the class couldn't take their eyes off the body of a literal sex god. Well, maybe except for the guy sitting right in front of the sex god itself.

"Taeeee," Jeongguk whines and swirls his finger around a strand of Taehyung's neatly combed hair, "It's sooooooo hot!"

"Shut up, don't touch me, don't call me by my name and don't let me see your stupid face," Taehyung said without turning back to face Jeongguk.

The raven-haired male pouts as he stares daggers at the back of Taehyung's head, "I guess you don't remember what happened yesterday."

This sparks the interest of the stubborn brunette, he raises one of his eyebrows and without turning back, he asks, "What happened yesterday?"

A sly smile form on Jeongguk's lips as he recalls the intimidating kiss from yesterday, "do you really want to know?"

"No."

"Tch, boring."

"Are you sure you don't want to know?"

"Yes."

" I guess you do want to know. So we ki-"

"I don't want to know!"

"Fine," Jeongguk pouts as he lays down on the cold desk, but soon was feeling hot again.

"Why is it so fucking hot!" He screams, catching everyone's attention, including Taehyung's. The brunette turns back with furrowed eyebrows, "can you shu-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Jeongguk slaps his two hands on Taehyung's chubby cheeks, creating a duck lip.

"You're so cute, "Jeongguk admits and leans down, kissing Taehyung's jutted lips in front of the whole class. His nose clashed with Taehyung's glasses but he didn't care at all and deepens the kiss even more.

Jeongguk pulls away with a thick string of saliva connecting them, "Yesterday....we did this," he whispers so that only Taehyung could hear and smiles, showing off his cute bunny teeth.

"I'm tired. Going home," Jeongguk announces and grabs his bag, "Bye," he said as he accidentally bumps into the wall but quickly regains his composition and successfully leaves the room.

A look of worry break onto Taehyung's face but he quickly shakes his head, chaning back into the same emotionless face "Jeon, you're impossible to understand."

-