8

I feel like this story just turned 120% boring.

BTW 10k IM SHOOK THANK YOU<3

Taehyung pokes his head into the classroom, catching everyone's attention especially Jeongguk's.

He slowly steps into the room with caution and shyly stares at his pink shoes. Taehyung glances at Jeongguk who couldn't even speak a word.

"T-ta-t-tae-"

Taehyung quickly slushes Jeongguk up by running towards him and covers his mouth with the palm of his hand. And as a result, their position was a bit awkward. Jeongguk had Taehyung straddling him with his smooth legs covered with pink pantyhose and their upper body flushed together.

Jeongguk who always seem so collected and calm is blushing to the point even his ears are beet red.

Taehyung notices a red stain on the corner of Jeongguk's mouth and immediately a frown replaces his lips," fuck boy," he mumbles under his breath.

A girl who Taehyung didn't bother to remember suddenly pushes Taehyung off of Jeongguk and replaces his spot, straddling herself on Jeongguk," bitch, know your place. This spot is mine!"

Taehyung whines as the pain shoot right through his spines and gently massages his own butt," oww," he tilts his head to look up at the two of them. But then he quickly looks back down again, afraid that people will notice that it's him.

"J-jeon," he said with a girly voice, "how long do I have to do this for?"

"The whole day," he replies, still staring at how beautiful Taehyung looks.

(Over using this but he's so pretty)

Taehyung struggles to stand up and dust his dress, he stares at Jeongguk right in the eyes which made Jeongguk even more flustered.

"Y-you d-don't look that bad," Jeongguk compliments and avoids Taehyung's gaze, he lightly pushes the girl who's sitting on his lap off and unbuttons his third button, fanning himself.

Taehyung eyes twitch at the sight, there are hickeys all over Jeongguk's chest and it wasn't pleasant to see, "Jeon, I said it before, rule #3."

"Wait why does...this sound like a certain someone I know," one of the girl mumbles but was unheard by the two guys.

He walks towards Jeongguk and straddles him, making Jeongguk even redder than possible.

"Button it up," Taehyung fastens up the buttons until it reaches the top. He takes out his tie from his pocket, looping it around Jeongguk's neck and tightens the knot, "that looks so much better!"

A smile appears on Taehyung's lip which made Jeongguk drop his jaw, but that smile quickly disappears when someone called his name.

"Taehyung?"

All the attention turns to the certain someone right outside the door.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asks as he sips on his milk carton through a white straw.

-----
"Crazy? I was just thinking outside the box. I wasn't crazy, until they put me in a white room with nothing but the color 'white'. They feed me little white pills that they claim to be medicine but all it did was numb my mind."

random asf plot idea-

in which taehyung is mentally ill and stuck in a mental hospital and jeongguk came and saved him. why? because they both are psychopaths.