7

Le cries in coconut

^ currently situation(FLUFF THATS ADORABLE)

"I'm not doing it," Taehyung screams as he runs across the hall way, breaking the school rule," No! No! No!" He yells, breaking yet another school rule.

"Yes, you are!" Jeongguk argues, chasing after Taehyung with the pink fabric in his hand," come here, you lil-"

Taehyung slowly back away to a wall while shaking his head side to side.

"You promised," Jeongguk said and shove the pink fabric onto Taehyung.

"I didn't know it's going to be this!" He shoves the fabric back to Jeongguk but gets shoved back again. The process repeats again and again until Jeongguk finally snapped. He slams his hand against the wall and breathes onto Taehyung's nape," either you do it or I'll do it for you."

"You're wearing it," he insists.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes you are and that's the final," Jeongguk sternly said and walks away, leaving Taehyung with the clothes," promise is still a promise. I don't think Mr.Student President would want to break a promise."

Taehyung grabs his fist tightly in anger and stomps his way to the bathroom," I hate you so much."

Instead of getting mad, a small smile form on Jeongguk's lips.

----

sorry short chapter