9

Taehyung blushes as he quickly gets off Jeongguk.

"K-kim T-Taehy-hyung?" One of the girls stutters as she points at Taehyung. When their eyes meet, Taehyung quickly averts his eyes to the floor and slump down to the floor, hiding his face with his knees, "Yoongi...i hate you.." he mumbles as quietly as he possibly can.

"T-Tae," Jeongguk stutters as he reaches out for Taehyung.

"Don't touch me and don't call me by my name!" Taehyung shouts back and buries his face even deeper into his knee," I fluffing hate you!" (I SEE U JESS)

It seems like the wrong timing, but Jeongguk couldn't help but think how adorable Taehyung is, replacing fucking with fluffing.

Taehyung stood up and glares at Jeongguk with his adorable, teary eyes. He covers his mouth with the face of his hand and pulls down his skirt with his other hand," I hate you so so much!"

Jeongguk felt a pull on his heart, Taehyung was too adorable and without himself realizing, he took out his phone and snap a picture of Taehyung.

"W-what you doing!" Taehyung asks as he launches forward, trying to take the phone away from Jeongguk but unfortunately trips due to his high heels and falls right into Jeongguk's muscular chest.

"Hey," Yoongi interrupts and pulls Taehyung out of Jeongguk's chest by his wrist," I won't say it twice, delete that picture."

Jeongguk inhales a deep breath before exhaling it. He replaces his blushed face with a cocky smirk," no."

"You're really a fucking piece of shit," Yoongi snarls and drags Taehyung out of the room by his wrist. "Hyung, it hurts," Taehyung whines, however, Yoongi ignore him and continue to drag Taehyung out of the class with an angry expression.

After the two of them are gone, Jeongguk turns towards the girls and places his index finger on his lips," shhh, this will be our little secret."

His eyes deepen as the shine no longer exists in his eyes, it brought shivers to the girls," Don't you dare tell anyone what happened, or else you'll regret it," he growls as the girls rapidly nod their head

Soon after, his face reverts back to the normal smile he had on earlier," thank you."

~~

Taehyung groggily steps outside the classroom of their last period class and immediately frowns upon noticing a raven hair playing with his phone.

He tries to slip away without the other noticing, but things don't seem to want to go his way.

"Ah, Taehyung!"

Ignore. Ignore. He thought to himself.

"I have the picture."

Taehyung froze and slowly creak his body toward Jeongguk," what."

Jeongguk shows Taehyung the screen and then lightly kiss it which made Taehyung gag," I have another proposal to make."

This time, Taehyung immediately rejected him," no."

"If I were you, I wouldn't say no, you didn't wear the costume for the whole day and...." an evil smile form on Jeongguk's lip as he taps on his phone and shows Taehyung the screen," It's just one tap away from posting it on Twitter."

"NO!"

"No?"

"I MEAN YES! I AGREE TO YOUR PROPOSAL! SO DELETE THAT PICTURE."

"I'll delete it after we finish the date," Jeongguk clicks the side button of his iPhone as the screen shuts down, revealing only a black screen.

"Date?" Taehyung asks with a confused expression.

"Yes, a date."

"Promise to delete it?"

"Yes," Jeongguk fondly smiles at Taehyung and held out his pinky finger," promise."

Surprised was an understatement for Taehyung, it was his first time seeing Jeongguk acting anything other than being a fuckboy and held his pinky finger out too. Jeongguk wraps his pinky finger around Taehyung's and gives a light shake," Promise," he said again.

"When is it?"

"Right now," Jeongguk lets go of Taehyung's pinky and bends down, picking up the two helmets on the floor that Taehyung didn't even realize. He quickly put one over his and Taehyung's head and grabs Taehyung's wrist, causing him to let out a whine of protest.

Noticing this, Jeongguk immediately lets go of it and checks Taehyung's wrist, there was a red hand print on it. He brings it up to his face and lightly rubs his cheeks on it, then he kisses it, "pain, pain, go away," he chants as he stares into Taehyung's eyes with his own, deep dark eyes.

An unfamiliar feeling builds up in Taehyung's stomach but he quickly ignores that when Jeongguk grabs his other wrist and pulls him along with him.

"Wait! But Yoongi is waiting for me!"

"Well, too bad for him."

Jeongguk notices Yoongi right by the entrance and runs even faster, passing Yoongi in a blink of an eye. He turns back and gives him a cocky smirk," I'm stealing Taehyung away from you," he shouted.

Jeongguk quickly carries the tired Taehyung onto his motorcycle and carefully gets on too," hold on tight," he whispers to Taehyung and guides Taehyung's hand to his waist. He inserts the key, starting the engine and drives off before Yoongi reaches them.

---
I Hope this chapter isn't boring, I tried writing longer ;-;

---I Hope this chapter isn't boring, I tried writing longer ;-;