'Ah, there you are. Took you long enough', he said while getting up and walking towards me. When he saw Michaels hand around my wrist, a hint of jealousy filled his eyes.

'You can let go of her now', he said sternly. Michael immediately released me and took a couple of steps back.

'Leave us!' he yelled and everyone in the room, left instantly. Now it was just me and Jason. His piercing green eyes glaring into mine.

'I-I'm s-sorry J-Jason', I stuttered as I apologized for the question I had asked.

'No problem love', he said, not taking his eyes off of me, 'You just need to know when you're crossing the line.'

'I just wanna know', I said. He raised his eyebrows again.

'What do you want to know?'

'Why me? Is it because you're desperate that you can't find a lover the normal way?'

'You're venturing into dangerous waters love', he warned but I kept going. I had to know.

'Was it because nobody wants to love you? I can't blame them, you're a fucking psychopath!'

His eyes were filled with hurt and anger. He tried grabbing my arm, but I dodged him. I turned around and made a run for it. I ran as if my life depended on it. And like hell it did. I could hear Jason's loud footsteps closing in on me. I ran up the stairs, all the way to the top.

'Chrystal! Come back here now!' I heard him yell at me. I dashed into one of the rooms. It was most likely a spare bedroom. I hid underneath the bed. Hoping to be safe. His footsteps stopped in front of the door and he entered.

'Chrystal, come out! I know you're here!' he said, his voice demanding. I tried holding my breath and my heart was in my throat. I was scared he would hear my heartbeat. For a second I thought he had left, but he didn't. His hands grabbed my ankles and pulled me from underneath the bed. His eyes seemed furious. If they were guns, I was more likely dead at this point.

'You really don't know where to stop do you?' he asked, his voice filled with anger. I stayed silent as I just stared at him.

'I asked you something!' he spat. I averted my eyes, too scared to even look at him. He clamped his fingers around my chin, forcing me to watch him.

'Why Chrystal? Why do you have to be like this? I've never seen you like this before', he sighed.

Before?

He seemed to mentally face-palm himself after saying those words.

'What d-do you m-mean b-before?' I asked, my voice still shaking.

He let out a deep sigh, before grabbing my wrist and dragging me down the stairs. Literally all the way down the stairs. We entered a complete different section of the house. The cellar of course. But it was no regular cellar. The place was cold and moist. He opened a side-door and pushed me in. The room only had a chair and a table with tools on it. Jason walked towards me and I stumbled back, crawling backwards whenever he stepped closer.

It didn't take him long to cover the distance. He grabbed my arm, pulled me up and sat me down on the chair. I tried to get away, but he tied me down using the ropes attached to the chair. It was then I knew what this place was, it was a torture room.

Jason stepped towards the tool-filled table, taking a knife from it. He turned around and walked back over to me.

'Please! Jason! No!' I screamed but he didn't even seem to care. He pressed the knife onto my bare skin, making droplets of blood run out.

I screamed out of pain, as he pressed the knife deeper, carving something into my skin. When he was finally done, he walked back to the table and put down the knife. I glanced down at my arm, blood was flooding down. I had to do my best not to faint because of the amount of red liquid falling on the floor.

Jason came back with a Kleenex in his hands, he rubbed it roughly over the fresh wound, making clear what he had done.

JD

That was what he had carved into my skin. His initials.

'I hope, love, that you now understand that you're mine, no questions to be asked', he said his voice serious and cold. Silence filled the cold room, as Jason turned around, grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around the wound. He untied me, grabbed me by my other arm and dragged me back up the stairs. He opened the door to my room, pushed me in and locked it behind me.

I was left alone again. Severe pain coming from the carving he had done. I felt weak. When I looked down, I could tell I was still bleeding a lot. The bandage had become entirely red. Black dots came dancing in front of me. Soon my legs gave in as my body hit the ground. I soon lost conscience as darkness surrounded me.