Hard life

They lived with there gramma for tow weeks
But she was really strict with them because she can't stop thinking about her gone son,so she had mental issues she still think it's there fault that her son died.everyday she would wake up happily until she sees there faces she would start screaming her sons name all over the house "ROGER!ROGER!SHOW YOUR SELF TO ME ROGER!"thinking she could summon his soul.

-One morning-
Juli wake up"good morning Jacqueline,when did you wake up?"Asks Juli.
"Good morning Juli,I woke up about 30 minuets ago"replies Jacqueline
"Why that early?"Asks Juli while pouring milk on her cereal.
"At least I can sit in peace before granny wakes up,u know just me,silence and the sun"replies Jacqueline.
There gramma walks down the stairs,she's looking at her feet but as soon as she looks at them she screams"GET OUT!GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU MURDERS"
She grabs the closest pillow to her and start starts throwing it at them followed by many others.

"We're your grandchildren what's wrong with you!"shouts Jacqueline
"YOU KILLED MY SON!!ROGER GROUND THEM ROGER!!LOOK AT YOUR GIRLS ROGER"yells their grandma while pushing them out the door.
She shuts the door and she continues her day normally as nothing happened.
They both wait at the front yard till sun set
Then suddenly the door opens there gramma tells them to come in,she already packed there stuff "i know I don't like you but your the only thing left after my son so I wanna take care of you but not by my self,your both going to an orphanage" says there gramma.
"Is this bitch serious?"Jacqueline is thinking....
"Gramma wait but...but b"Juli trying to convince her to not take them there but her tears interrupted her."no buts or the only butt is gonna get whipped her is yours,know get in the car!"replies her grammar.
Juli is crying all the way to the orphanage but Jacqueline is just thinking "how could she I swear if dad was here her would smack the shit out of her,no no wait if dad was her we wouldn't be going......"
"Would you shut the fuck up juli!"yells her granny.at this point she starts crying more and more,Jacqueline is drowning in her own thoughts.
"We're here" says the gramma
"Now get your asses out of here"she continued.