Chapter 11: Slaps, Soldiers and Surgeons

Începe de la început

“Ehmagawd! Ana are you gonna be fine? I mean you got yourself knocked up too! You could be having brain damage right now or it could possibly result to seizures or perhaps you could get comatose! OMYGOSH! That would ahh-mazing, I mean wouldn’t it be cool if we visit you in a hospital and act all so dramatic handing over gifts and all, with you-------,” Margaux droned on.

“Shut up Barbie doll! You’re giving me headaches!” Anastasia cried out.

“Chartreuse do you have any medical supplies in your locker or something?” I asked her.

“Yes I have some,”

“Then get it!” I exclaimed frantically.

Chartreuse motioned Margaux to come with her.

“We should totally act out like fallen soldiers in war right now!” squealed Mia.

I face-palmed myself.

This isn’t the right time for that Mia I thought to myself.

But it was a good idea actually.

“Listen up major Mia Lizowski, we need to take this man down to a safer place, the enemies had breached the fort, I repeat, the enemies had breached the fort,” I pretended to say over some pretend walkie-talkie.

Mia turned back and cupped her hands over her mouth.

“Copy General, Roger that!”

She took her hands off her mouth and shouted, “MAN TANGO UNIFORM!”

She glanced back at me and we both laughed out loud.

“God, you both are a bunch of lunatics,” whimpered Anastasia.

I momentarily forgot she was there.

“Are you okay?”

Anastasia glared at me.

“I thought you were smart Jace, if I was okay then I would be up and about running down the halls or perhaps sitting on somebody’s lap giving that person a hot------,” Anastasia began to say.

“Were here!” cried Margaux out.

“About time,” I mumbled, “Oh and Mia! Help us out here; stop doing ballet in the hallways!”

“Sir, yes sir!” She replied gleefully and did a final pirouette before heading over.

Chartreuse was now straddling Anastasia in her lap and we all crouched down to help her fix the damaged pig up.

“Okay, so Margaux gimme that wad of cotton,” I stated looking at the cut Anastasia received through Taylor’s nails.

I looked up suddenly.

“I don’t know what to do! You do it,” I said simply to Chartreuse who rolled her eyes in reply but reluctantly took the cotton away from my fingers.

She started fumbling for some betadine and applied it to the wound.

“We should totally act like doctors in the middle of surgery right now!” squealed Mia. 

“EHMAGAWD! We should totally do that!” Margaux giggled.

I face-palmed myself.

Are these people really my friends?

“Great Idea!” I said for some reason.

Mia cleared her throat.

“Dr. Langston, please hand me those surgical scissors please,”