Beautiful Nightmare [Reddie]

Richie stood in what appeared to be a forest. He looked around and watched as the trees morphed into... people? The people depicted had contorted faces, long teeth, and red eyes. Richie tried to run. He wanted to run far, far away. He couldn't. He was in a paralyzed-like state. He was finally able to turn his head when his eyes met those of his mother's.

"I love you, Richie," she said in a sing song voice. "But you've been bad!" The voice got deep and the face turned into his father's. His eyes were red, and a malicious smile crept on to his face.

"YOU DUMB BASTARD, I'M GLAD YOU'RE SUFFERING! SUFFER! SUF-"

Richie woke up screaming. He jumped at the unfamiliar room. He felt the sweat dripping down his forehead.

"RICHIE!" A voice came from next to him. Richie screamed louder.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU BAG OF SHIT!" Richie screamed as he jumped out of the bed. His eyes met the source of the voice, and his face softened. Eddie had a hurt look on his face. "Oh, no, no, no! I-I thought you were my dad!" Eddie's hurt look changed to one of concern.

"Did you have the nightmare again?" Richie nodded, looking around frantically. Eddie sighed and walked up to him, grabbing his hand. "It's not real. I'm right here." He reassured, causing Richie to nod again, tearing up at the horrible vision.

"Hey, hey. Come here." Eddie stood on his toes and wrapped his arms around Richie's neck. Sighing, the traumatized boy hugged back and squeezed his eyes shut, tears gently and silently rolling down his cheeks.

He was okay. All he needed was Eddie Kaspbrak, and he'd be okay.

1.23 k?!?! holy shit guys..... THANKS