Sunsets and Buckets [Stenbrough]

Stan's POV
"Come on, chug it, jew!" Henry Bowers mused as he held a bucket of sewer water to my mouth. "Help! Please, somebody help me!" I cried, struggling to free my forearms from Patrick Hocksetter's grasp.

Henry then decided to grab a clump of my hair and yank it back, causing my face to be jerked in the direction of the sky. I shrieked from the excruciating pain, but that caused him to pull even harder. He kept moving the bucket closer and closer, until it almost touched my mouth. I pursed my lips and tried to blink away the tears from my eyes, because I knew if I started crying it would give him yet another thing to use against me.

Henry chuckled, bringing the bucket closer. I gagged from the smell. I again struggled to get free, but his time I used my legs and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He shrieked and dropped the bucket to the ground, causing the disgusting liquid to pour everywhere. I used this distraction to elbow Patrick in the gut, which made him release his grip on my arms and double over.

Just as I started to sprint to the trees, someone grabbed my foot. I yelled as the ground came up to meet me and my head smashed against a big rock. Sitting up, I looked around, squinting my eyes as the world swam. In the distance I heard shouting and rubbed my eyes, only able to make out the forms of Henry and Patrick running away. Running away? Something must've happened, I thought.

I heard a crunch of leaves to my right and turned my head just in time to see Bill crouch down next to me. I let out the breath I was holding in and leaned my head on his chest, clutching his t-shirt with both of my hands. He sat down and wrapped his arms around me, massaging my head where it had its encounter with the rock. My head throbbed, but he was here now, and I was safe. I cracked a small smile and whispered, "Thank you, Bill." He chuckled. "A-Anytime." Just then I had realized how amazing the sunset was.

Just then I had realized how amazing he was.

here's a cute lil story for you loves. over 300 reads! i have no words <3