6. The Kiss

6. The kiss

He was seriously driving and I can't help my heart from abnormally beating. Yes, it was beating and it's crazy. I sighed as I roamed my eyes on the dashboard looking for a subterfuge. I spotted an Ipod.

"Papakealam ko na to ha?" I said and he nodded. I tapped the first song on the list. Afterwards, the slow rhythmic music filled his car. Little Things by One Direction.

"Anong favorite song mo?" He asked.

"Nothing specific. Kung ano lang magustuhan ng tenga ko, iyon na ang paulit-ulit kong pinapakinggan." I said. "Um. Ikaw?"

"Likewise." He said, his voice manly. My heart flutters.

Kanina pa itong puso kong ito eh. Mula kanina sa palabas namin sa bar. Hindi ko nga alam kung ano 'yung nag-force sa akin at hawakan yung mukha niya kanina. I just felt the urge of doing it. It's like the gravity of the earth pulled my hand to cupped his face. And that was the time my heart beats... crazily.

He was so gorgeous, hot and gentleman. I can't help myself from giving him compliments and impressions again. I shrugged.

"Gaya-gaya ka no?" I teased. He just chuckle.. sexily. Pakiramdam ko ay nagiinit ang pisngi ko. "Saan ba tayo pupunta Sir James?" I asked trying to divert the unusual feelings.

"Don't call me sir." He said, his voice serious. "Basta. You are safe with me. Just trust me." His voice was husky, maybe because of the booze.

I don't know what's in his voice that made me feel safe. He was seriously driving and I grabbed that chance to scrutinize his face. He has a pair of brown eyes, his jawline was very manly, his nose is upturned, -- the sculpt of his face is indeed perfect. His lips are pink -- I bet he wasn't a smoker. I also noticed the flat nevus near his lower lip -- that looks cute.

But above all, his eyes are my favorite. It was expressive and secretive. Hindi ko pa din makalimutan kanina kung paano siya tumitig sa akin. It was soul-piercing and knee-trembling kind of stare. He has that charm and effect. And it's dangerous thinking how playboy he was. Hmp!

"Namemorize mo na ba facial features ko?" He snapped. My eyes widened. Am I that obvious? I gulped. I heard him chuckle so I playfully dabbed his arm. "Aray!" Daing niya habang hinihimas niya yung hinampas kong braso niya.

"Ang yabang mo kasi!" I snorted. "I am just wondering why girls drool over that kind of face. Playboy kasi!"

"Grabe ka naman! Pag gwapo, playboy agad?" He smirked. Okay fine, he was like a demigod. And yes, just like on romance novels, totoo din pala talaga sa totoong buhay ang mga gwapong nilalang katulad nila.

"Oo." Sabi ko na lang.

A little while later, his car stopped. He got out on the car in a jiffy so I unbuckled the seatbelt. But before I could open the car, binuksan na niya. See? He's a gentleman, chivalry and gorgeous. I bit my inner lip. I should stop complimenting him. It isn't good.

"T-thankyou." Okay, I defeated. Tanggap ko ng nabubulol ako sa kanya. I think it was inevitable when I am with him.

I twirled my eyes around the place and I was pretty stunned by it. I think we are on a highland kasi nakikita ko mula dito sa kinatatayuan ko ang mga ilaw sa buong siyudad.

"It was alluring!" I squealed. Ngayon lang ako nakarating dito at namamangha talaga ako sa lugar.

"Yeah. Very alluring." He said, his voice sincere. I turned to him and my mouth parted a bit because he was looking at me. He was intently staring at me. I suddenly felt like puking. My stomach flatters.