Hot Tub Time Machine

"Harry, I have to go, the roofers are on their way I've been waiting for weeks the Inn opens back up in a couple months and I have to have the downtown buildings open the tenants are waiting to move in. Meet you in the hot tub at 6 with a bottle of wine. "

He throws a pillow at me and grins, "it's a deal."

Throwing my dress on, I duck next door to shower, and change rushing out the door, it's only 3 blocks but I have all the plans and specs to show the roofers so I drive down, in the car, Freedom Williams spits about making me move and Martha Walsh commands everyone to Dance ... NOW!

The roofers don't keep me waiting as long as the plumber but it still takes most of the afternoon, to review the plans for each building. My mind wanders and daydreams back to what just happen, and I can't wait to get back to the Inn. I must be true the more sex you have, the more you want.

Knowing the hot tub awaits, I rush home and get changed, again Harry is waiting, and there is a chilled bottle of Sauvignon Blanc on the deck in the ice bucket. I grab the glass he already has poured for me and take a big sip, I slide in and settle between his legs facing him. Wrapping myself around him he kisses me pulling me closer to him, I feel him growing under his white trunks, looking down they are almost see through. His outline showing under the thin material.

"I guess you haven't changed your mind either," I murmur against his neck his hand holding back of my head as he nibbles his way up and down my neck and shoulder.

'Did you get the roofing sorted?" His other hand moves down inside my top, drawing a soft circle around my nipple with his index finger.

I sigh and rock towards him, "Yes but can we skip the shop talk, I've been daydreaming about you so much I can't stand it; I'm going to drop the curtains on the pergola and be right back."

"I left a surprise under the cushion of the blue lounger H calls out,"

Reaching under the seat and a couple condoms are stashed there.

"Smart thinking and planning ahead I like it, giggling like a school girl."

Climbing back in and taking another sip, I untie my top and toss it onto the deck, Harry reaches out with both hands, so beautiful just a bit more than my hands, massaging and pulling gently he works his thumbs over each nipple in turn. I reach my arms around his neck kissing him again,

One hand reaches lower, and down the front of my suit bottoms, moaning his name even with such little contact causes me to jolt forward in his hand.

A little eager maybe but I'm nearing shamelessness with wanting him, Harry can I have your fingers please, I want feel them inside me, it feels so good.