Proposition

Going about my work cleaning and touching up things around the inn, restocking, etc., Harry and I run into each other off and on and enjoy talking with him at breakfast even about the most mundane things. He asks me about the work on the Inn I've had done; he seems genuinely interested. Learning about him and letting him tell me about himself while I promised him I didn't google him before he showed up.

He's made himself at home taking up the other room on the 2nd floor as a workroom I hear him playing guitar, humming out things as he writes.

During breakfast one day he asks me if I know his music, "I am narcissistic ... were you not curious, you haven't said a word. I'm worried you don't like it and that's why you didn't say anything."

"Harry yes, I have heard your music, I know some of your band's songs, I've seen some TV appearances. Your solo music, it was thrilling, I listened to your whole album when it came out. I think we have all had periods of heartbreak and choosing to be alone which is kind of what I got from the whole thing."

"Also think that maybe that's all people want to talk to you about, and I just spilled that all on you" continuing my thoughts

"No" he drawls out "I like the honesty, and I do like talking about music, I love my job, I feel lucky to do it" he takes my hand in both of his and slowly brings it to his lips and says Thank You, it means a lot you were impressed. I step back and pull my hand away.

"Harry, really you can't do that to me, I'm not a saint you are putting out these vibes."

He looks at me bites his lip and says "I know you are not, it's not an act, there is an attraction,  you are strong, oh and you laugh at my horrible jokes. I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but I think we could have fun together, we are both grown ups. I'm not asking for some big thing, I'm not sure how you feel about it, but I'm drawn to you."

"This is such a shock Harry you are asking me to have a summer fling? Friends with Benefits?"

"Well..."

"OK let me think about this, I've not been with anyone since my husband passed away, it's been two years."