Chapter 4

~Emily's POV~

"So how did it go?" She squeezes my hand with excitement "you know the usual" I smile at her "did you hear Charlie is having an party for his 18th?" She questions "no...but I know now" I smile at the thought.

"Hello lady's here are invitations to my party on Saturday" comes Charlie and Jessie "thanks" I smile at him Charlie looks at me with eyes that tell me that something's happening...:I look around and...yep Jessie and Lilly making out...nice.

"You think we should leave the love birds alone Emily?" He smirks "yeah defiantly" I chuckle we headed down the corridors near the cafeteria as we enter the double doors every girls heads turn to me...like literally every girl was giving me the evils...."yeah am with the Charlie Parker...doesn't mean they have to give me the evils" I whisper to him "yeah but you know what they are all like when an girl is with me" he smiles damn that smile.....

"Hey Emily wanna sit with us for lunch? Since Lilly is to?"he asks "that's nice for asking Charlie but serously me and the barbies don't get on" I frown "come on don't worry I'll protect you" he winks and pulls me over to the table and sits me on his lap.

~Charlie POV~

She was nervous you can tell her and the cheerleaders don't get on apparently I mean who doesn't they are just an punch of sluts nothing serouse

Until we hear The clicking sound of the heels tapping against the floor yup...queen b is here.

~Georgia POV~

I hate him....I do.....like why would he leave me for that nerd? Let's show her who is boss not to mention she is sitting on his lap...like wtf? She is gonna regret this.

~Emily POV~

Charlie stiffens and I look over to him then look at Georgia ahh...that's why "I ermm be back in an min" I give him the gogo eyes "yeah me to" says Charlie we walk past,her not to mention holding hands for her sake she just gives me the evils and I just smirk.

"So what's the theme for your party?" I ask him "nothing really was meant to be an white party but people don't follow the rules anyway" he smiles "yeah true" we are in the six form cafeteria now since we are the only ones there it's better and should stay like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short.....but I love you :]] hint hint

Sab💜xxx