Chapter 3

~Jessie POV~

Man she's beautiful I want her...I want Lilly I see her coming down the hall with her phone glued to her eyes she bumps into me and she sees who I am and she blushes and says "am sorry for not l-l-l-looking wwwwhere aam going I yeah...your hot...I mean am hot..no...I like Oreos...okay I should shut-" she couldn't finish her sentance because I kissed her I fucking kissed the perfect girl and she kissed back yessss!

~Emily's POV~

Damn where is Lilly? Why is it so hard to lose her? As I look around but nope I couldn't find her I look over to the jerks and cheerleaders table but Charlie wasn't there...or Georgia? Ohh okay...:anyway I make my way out the cafeteria to find Jessie and Lilly making out.

I had to take an picture so I did...but not to mention my flash light was on stupid i phone! Lilly turns around with an blush on her cheeks aww :') "well I'll leave you to love birds alone" I said with an wink and off I went down the halls.

I made my way to the six form room

And open the double doors to find Georgia the slutty barbie wanna be on top of Charlie her legs either side of his hips and making out...I just walk past them to my locker to get my books for my next period and just sat on the bench far away from them just texting people....but all I could hear is moans and moans.

OKAY that's it! I can't take it anymore! I walk up to Georgia and Charlie "excuse me this isn't your house Georgia to do that...and it's in the six form cafeteria how could you be so disrespect full and make out in the cafeteria where food is being served? Ohh forgot your the 'popular people' your aloud to do that yeah have good time and sucking each others faces off you haven't even noticed I was siting there trying to constraint on my work" I said to both of them Charlie just looks at me with an sad expression? And Georgia just being herself and said

"Bitch who do you think you are? You can't tell me what to do! And Charlie! If I want to make out with him I will okay? Plus what is it to you? Ohh forgot you like him don't you! Bitch stay away from him he's mine!" She stands up and was going to slap me but a hand stops her I look up to see Jessie and Lilly there Jessie stopped her "your just going to stand there and watch the girl getting beat up by this animal?" Asks Jessie "come on we will leave now have fun sucking each others faces of and you Georgia hurt her Again and your dead" said Lilly and we made our way out of the six from room.

~~~~~in Jessie's car~~~~

"Who does she think she is hurting her like that?" Screams Lilly "I know right and Charlie just stands there watching you's fuck sake man why is he such an dog?" Says Jessie I just stayed quit the whole way "aren't you going to say anything em?" Asks Lilly "well...I...erm...umm...I like Oreos?" We all burst out Laughing Atleast I can make people laugh....

~Lilly's POV~

Who does she think she is? I swear down if she hurts my em I will kill her.....but anyway Jessie and Emily are in mine Jessie was so sweet were going on our first date in Friday yup we are dating but still I want Emily staying away from the idiot.

~Georgia's POV~

"Am sorry charlie...I wasn't going to hurt her....." I say sobbing to him "OF COURSE YOU WERNT! You little slut made me to lose my crush my bestfriend and my other friend what are you doing to my life? Could you just leave me alone for once?" He screams at me..."fine then I'll go with River then have fun with that bitch" I scream at him and leave.

~Charlie's POV~

Finally she's out the way...but I was going to stop her....I swear...."hunny don't forget we have guest coming over tonight" says my mom "yeah okay I'll just get an shower mom I'll be ready for 6" I tell her and get ready.

~Emily POV~

"Hunny we are going for dinner at my old school bestfriends house Kimberly Parker" she smiles coming into my room "okay mom I'll just take an shower and get ready" I smile at her so I went into the shower and for dressed since it's dinner I wore an slim fit white dress that comes to my knees/thighs it's kinda tight but it shows my curves perfectly and not I mention it's cut out at the back and it's long sleeves ;) and I wore white heels to match

My hair was curly for an change.I just added some jewellery and of we went in our car to go to the Parker's house.

~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~

We have reached the Parker's mansion

An brunette with brown eyes answerd the door "welcome everyone" she says with an smile we all sat around the table when Kimberly says "ahh we forgot one person Charlie come downstairs dinners about to start" ohh my god.......I never knew Charlie lived here! Ohh my god...

~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~

"If you excuse me I'll be back soon" I tell the couples and that sex beast I make my way up the staires to the bathroom ahhh how am I gonna find it tho? Ohh go- I was cut of by Charlie's voice "looking for the bathroom baby?" He smirked "yes yes I am and don't call me baby" I roll my eyes he pushes me to the wall "hey every girl would kill to be in your position right now" he smirks "yeah but am not every girl" I say proudly "I didn't know the nerd talks back?" He smirks "yeah and I thought a dick was meant to be in your pants and not your personality" I smirk "look I was going to stand up for you but Jessie was there first...I swear." He pleads me to believe him.

But am not an bad person and I can't be angry at someone for long.

"Okay I believe you and I accept your apology" I look at him with an smirk "thanks and I think we should head back before our parents think something's up" he chuckles aww...wait what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you thinkkkkk?

Sorry for the short update...yep am really busy with my exams....sowy :/ anyway I love you all!

Sab💜xxxxx