The nerd and the popular girl

Hi guys welcome to my book!^-^ this is my first go so no hate pwease .-. If any of you want to make an different cover for this book don't be afraid to contact me 🙊💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

I 💜 you all enjoy! :*

~Emily's POV~

Hi guys my name is Emily Wilson am 17 years old I live with my parents in our mansion....no biggy everyone has them lol! Anyway I check my clock and it's time for me to get my lazy ass out of my warm California bed and into my shower.

After my shower I pick out an outfit for school I hate school so much -__- but it's good for my future so...anyway I wear some blue skinny jeans with my white wooly jumper and some vans I apply some mascara and lip stick and off I went downstairs.

"Morning hunny" my beautiful mom says "morning mom" I said with an happy tone in my voice I love my mom ^-^ "what would you like for breakfast em?" Asks my mom "actaully mom I'll go to Starbucks on the way to school I got to go love you mom!" I said with an kiss on her cheek.

I grab my car keys and my bag and of I went.

~~~~~~At Starbucks~~~~~~~

I enter Starbucks and wait in the line to order my order....lol if that makes sense I chuckle to my self after I paid for my drinks I heeded out to my car only to find Charlie Parker and Georgia royals making out on Charlie's car....nice view.

Haven't I told you that I had an crush on Charlie Parker since 5th grade and now we are in six form? Nice huh? Nice view some where in my heart it hurt but I shook it of and made my way to school.

----------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think?😁

Sorry for the short chapter but I am really busy lately but I'll try my best love you all!

Sab💜💜💜💜