Schools a bitch chapter 1

UN EDITED!

~Emily's POV~

I parked my car in my schools entrance and went to my locker to get my books for the day as I was about to close my locker when my bestFriend Lilly was there with that famous smile of hers "HII baby!" She screamed and hugged me I laughed awww cutie "Hi lil!" I said hugging her back.

Lilly wore some shorts with an wooly jumper and some sandals....wow I wish I had her body :((

We made it to our 'favourite class' math (note the sarcasm) we sat in our sits the nerds sit at the front the normal people sit in the middle where me and lil sit then the popluar people sit at the back.

----------------------------------------------

"Sir may I go to the bathroom?" I ask my math teacher "sure hunny but don't be long okay?" I nod and make my way to the bathroom but to be honest I didn't need the bathroom I just wanted to get out of the lesson.

~Charlie's POV ~

We are in my favourite lesson math ohh how I love math....just kidding math can suck my dick.....anyway I sit beside my girlfriend....I mean fuck buddy and my bestfriend Jessie "hey man who you looking at?" I ask him with an chuckle "no one bro..." But I know it was an lie because he was blushing lmao he's looking at Lilly Lawson.

"Jessie? You checking Lilly out?" I ask him "no..yes..maybe okay yes!" I ignore him and chuckle ohh god but wait who's that other girl? "Sir may I go to the bathroom" the moisturise girl says after she went out the classroom I ask to go the bathroom. To man she's beautiful.

~Emily's POV~

I made my way to the bathroom to look in the mirror eww...am so ugly....but anyway I let my brown hair down from its messy bun and add abit of mascara to make my blue eyes to pop out abit.

I make my way to the six form area and sit in the cafeteria and take my phone out I was about to play my favourite Bieber song all that matters when an voice disturbs me "what are

you doing out of class? Skipping class huh?" Says Charlie with an smirk damn omfg...omfg.. Charlie Parker is talking to me Charlie Parker is talking to me THE Charlie Parker is talking to me...

OMFG just shut up and talk to him!.

"I was about to ask the same question" I look up at him he chuckles "you know just following this hottie around" he smirks I just blush and roll my eyes "i think we should make our way to the class" I tell him we walk out the six form room and I thought to play an trick on him and make him naughty...as if OMG am so dumb anyway let's try....

I push Charlie to the locker and look at his lips and lick the top of them and whisper in his ear "see you later bad boy" with an smirk and make my way to the class room...OMFG I MADE CHARLIE PARKER TURNED ON!!! OMG.

~Charlie's POV~

She pushes me to the locker and licks the top of my lips and whispers in my ear...omfg i get turned on by this mistrust girl...damn what is she doing to me? My friend down there is going wild! Ohh god I have to make her mine!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hwi! What did you think!?! Did you like it!?! Did you not like it!?!

Anyway sorry guys for the long update like i said I was busy lately but thanks guys for the support love you all!

Sab💜xxxxx