Chapter Unknown - Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"You can ask me to stop, if......." I whispered it to her, I needed the consent.

"No, no, please no" She said it like she meant it, she wanted me. She wanted this

While I was on top of her again, she removed my bra skillfully. It's the first time we both lying like this, skin to skin. It felt warm in this cold weather. I kissed her again. Traveled my mouth to her body, her stomach. She still fought with her groan. I unbuttoned her pants. I tossed it to the floor. I want to taste every inch of her body. I kissed her thighs. Her body bent a bit as I kissed there. I could hear she was enjoying this as a pleasure. I never imagined that I could see her like this. Then I slowly pulled down her underwear. The only fabric that left her. I touched her there. I was too scared, I was chickening all of sudden as my heart was beating too fast. I back again to her lips, I kissed her hungrily.

"You are so beautiful, so so beautiful" I said it between kissed her and took a breath.

She knew that I didn't know what to do. She knew that I was stuck. She was on top of me again. She was naked on top of me. It wasn't my first time seeing her naked, again. But my heart beating so fast, so so fast. This never happened before, she was naked and sitting on my stomach. Too sexy, never saw her in a mode like this. She kissed me again, tilting her head to the left and the right. Sometimes she wagged her hair as well. I could really feel wet now, so wet down inside. I did. While kissed me she traveled her hand to unbutton my shorts. She entered her hand into my shorts. I can't chill. I struggled. It was too good. She rubbed my parts. She was rubbing me while looking me in the eyes. She put fingers inside me. My body trembled. Her eyes changed, from the innocent Mina Unnie that I knew, into Mina Unnie who fill with so much lust. Her eyes, her gaze was different. She smiled cockily if I started to close my eyes for a while and groan. I can't describe the feeling. I was the first time I felt something like that.

She stopped playing with my private part. She kissed me again while rubbing her pussy through my pants. She then traveled to the bottom. Finally, took off my shorts and my underwear. We both now naked. We kissed again and again, skin to skin, I could feel every inch of her body touched mine. She went down and spread my legs with her hands, put one of my legs on her shoulder as she started to licked it. Without gave me a heads up first, she just licked my parts. My body jolted. Gosh, she was so skillful. She licked my wet pussy. Took mine for granted. It was heaven. My body started to wriggle as I moan, I grabbed my sheets, I pulled everything, and hold on to it. I sometimes bite my own hands. It was too good. She was so good, so gentle, yet so playful at the same time.

I can't take it anymore. "I am close, Unnie, I am......" I said it with a very messy breath.

She then back on top of me again, looked at me in the eye, as she entered her hand into my pussy and play it once again. I closed my eyes. I moaned a lot. Until I made the last moan, the longest moan. That's when I came. That was how it felt to be released. It was pure joy. It was heaven. It was, I can't really describe it. I then set my breath in pace again. I looked at her, she looked at me. She smiled, I did feel shy. So timid. She fell her body to me, I hugged her. We laughed. It's our first time doing "it".

I was so ready to return the favor. I was about to turn her body until she stopped me.

"If you aren't ready, don't. We still got the whole week. I'll wait" I looked at her. I hugged her again.

"I love you, really" I said it.

We then laid down, side by side. I pulled us the blanket. It was a damn fine morning. No wonder people said that the morning sex was the best. She was just there, starred at me. If I want to, I could stay like that forever. I touched her body line as I faced her. My new favorite thing, touching her skin, her body.