Chapter Unknown - Epilogue

Start from the beginning

Even though it was cold outside, our home is the warmest. It made from woods so I don't have to worry about cold weather. Ah, I really loved my home. Really. Glad that I purchased it even though it was so far from Seoul. I cooked and suddenly hands circling around my waist. She was up. She still sleepy I know that. She was just finished practicing her upcoming musical at 7 pm from 7 am in the morning. It was like our training days back then. Ah yes, Mina Unnie finally got her role in a musical. It's going to be her debut. She practiced really hard. She's going to be a supporting role in this musical. She got it because she auditioned her self, not because JYPE put her to do so. People are now recognizing her talent. I am so proud of her. Her first opening it's going to be this spring. Months from now. She stayed like that hugged me from the back like a sloth.

"Just go back to sleep" I ordered.

"No, I don't want to waste my time sleeping. I want to enjoy every piece of this home, after this I'll be busy" She said it.

"I really love the smell of morning coffee" She said it while kissed my cheek.

"Okay, okay, you sit there, I'll bring your coffee"

"Okay!"

She laid down lazily in the living room at the sofa. Our living room is facing the beautiful scenery with a big glass window. Our home located on the uphill so we will always have the view like this every day. She just laid down and stared at the scenery there. I bring her coffee and her breakfast.

"Eat" I ordered.

I sat on the floor, I stirred the bibimbap for her. She takes the full spoon. We ate quietly, I knew that both of us should be enjoyed this while we still can. She finished it first. She must be hungry. I ate slowly as she laid again on the sofa after ate that bibimbap. She crossed her arms over my shoulder as I sat on the floor. I really love when she initiate skinship. I finished my bibimbap. She lazily took the dishes and washed it. It's kind of our deal that I will always cook for her while she will always do the dishes after.  I went to my piano and played it. Chopin, my favorite. After washing it she joined me, sit beside me while I was playing. She put her head on my shoulder and rest. She told me that she always happy listened to me playing piano even though I wasn't so good at it. 

As I hit the last tone, she looked at me. I kissed her. I kissed her gently. I lift her chin for me. We kissed each other with ease. It was where we were alone. At our dorm, we were always afraid that others would barge in, but this, I could kiss her freely now. I then guided her to our bedroom. I lifted her and carried her. I was on top of her. I kissed her again and again. She then switched position to mine, she was on top of me now. She traveled her mouth to my neck. The neck is my weak spot. I guessed for the past months we were holding. Held onto this moment. We both never know how it was to be a girl couple. We didn't know how to do it. We were shorts on research.

Mina Unnie then opened up my shirt, she unbuttoned my shirt one by one, kissed every spot of my body. To be honest I could feel that myself shivered at that moment. She kissed every inch of my body, she held my stomach. My heart was beating so fast. I took the turn, I was on top of her again, kissed her. I guided her to open her sleeveless t-shirt. I did what she did to me. I take off her bra as well. It wasn't my first time seeing her like this, naked, since we Twice members were always carelessly walking around naked at the dorm. But that time, seeing her like this in front of me, just for me, my heart skipped a bit. I kissed her neck, down to her one of her breasts, I cupped the other. I didn't have a guide to do something like this, I just acted based on my instinct. My animal instinct. I could feel she groaned at my action. She made the sound. I peaked at her, she closed both of her eyes while grinned her teeth. I back kissed her mouth again.