▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ Chapter Eight ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

KURO AND MAHIRU

Kuro woke up next to an adorable and good smelling boy with brown hair and a gentle face. His mate for life. The boy's leg were tangled in Kuro's, his arms wrapped around Kuro's chest, cuddling the bluenette.

Kuro smiled at Mahiru's cute sleeping face before gently shaking his beloved. "Mm..... Too early...." Mahiru moaned, earning a chuckle from Kuro. "It's 1:53 in the afternoon." Replied Kuro. Mahiru' eyes shot open. "WAIT WHAT." Kuro laughed at his reaction. At first Mahiru seemed confused as to why he wasn't in his room and why an attractive bluenette was laying beside him until early mornings memories hit him. Slowly, a small blush appeared on his face.

"So it wasn't all a dream, huh?" Mahiru said aloud, not realizing it. Kuro smiled, with a small blush on his face (LOL Kuro's gonna be EXTREMELY  OOC in this. SORRY NOT SORRY). "No it was not." Replied Kuro. Mahiru's blush darkened. "O-oh. I said that out loud, didn't i?" "Yep."

They both changed clothes (not facing eachother, sadly) "AUTHOR!!!" whined Mahiru, face red. Gomen, gomen, MOMhiru. After changing into some more comfortable clothes, since the ones they wore previously were we- "DO NOT" fine fine. The clothes they wore before were starting to get sweaty since they were covered by a blanket and the AC was off.

Mahiru changed into a blue shirt and worn out jeans with some green shoes. 'He lookes good in blue' Kuro thought taking a peek as Mahiru was about to put on pants. Looking away, Kuro changed into a boack shirt and white pants with (insert shoes here).

Once they both finished dressing, they went to the dining room, where the others were already assembled. Everone was eating a yummy lunch. Mahikuro joined them.

Okay that was short. GOMENNNN