♡♡♡♡ Chapter Four ♡♡♡♡

KURO

Kuro exited the car last. At first he was confused when his sibling started acting anxious and excited, when he smelled it too. As soon as he left the limo, he was hit with the smell of freshly baked goods and lavender scented cleaner. Strange as it sounded, it was actually a calming and pleasing smell. Kuro glanced at his brothers and wondered if they smelled it too, and if they wanted the person with that scent too. Hopefully not. That would be troublesome. He thought back to what Myo said the day before. 'It's time you moved on.' Kuro smiled the tiniest of smiles. Maybe he WOULD find a mate this year. They all took their places on a stage constructed for them to stand on so they could survey the possible mates. For the first time, they all did just that, looking for the sources of the scents they smelled.

"Attention Omega's!!! the Alpha's have arrived!!! If one picks you, please approach the stage and stand beside them. Thank you!" Instructed a voice coming from the speakers. The area suddenly quieted, as everyone stared at the Alpha's in awe.

Except for 5.

No, imstead of gaping at the Alpha's, they glanced at them in interest before resuming a conversation amongst themselves. Kuro tracked the delicious scent to a boy with auburn eyes and soft looking light brown hair. Kuro smirked. He was going to be his. Kuro hid his smirk and looked at his siblings. They too were staring at the table Kuro's soon-to-be mate was at. Kuro repressed the uge to strangle them all. Kuro followed Hyde's gaze to the ravenette sitting beside Kuro's soon-to-be mate. Kuro calmed. They probably had their eyes on the other boys sitting near Kuro's soon-to-be mate. How ironic.

Hyde raised his hand, much to everyone's surprise. "O-oh? Lawless of Greed, have you found a mate?!" The voice in the speakers stuttered from shock. Everyone else was shocked too. Kuro looked at his brunette's table. Everyone there looked surprised too. Except for the little brunette. Kuro noticed that he had noticed Hyde trying to gain the ravenette's attention. The brunette just smirked at the Ravenette and whispered something in his ear. The ravenette went red and lightly punched him. Kuro glared at him, though no one noticed.

Hyde nodded "Yep!" He said happily. "Well, then, who is it?!?" Said the speakers. Many girls looked at him, twirling their hair around their fingers, batting their eyelashes flirtatiously. They were probably expecting that the Alpha's were straight and wanted a girl. Well, they were sorely mistaken, as they were actually all gay. Even Kuro, who found out he was gay after Hisayo broke his heart. So they were even more shocked when Hyde pointed at the ravenette male with a smile. "Him." Hyde said simply (Mahiru would have been proud).

Everyone looked shocked, especially the ravenette, who's face was pure red. A purple haired boy sitting next to the ravenette pushed him forward, Kuro's soon-to-be mate patted him on the shoulder. The ravenette walked to the stage, people around him either whispering congratulations or giving him dirty looks. When the ravenette finally reached the stage, he walked beside Hyde, face not as red, though he was still blushing slightly, a small scowl on his face. 'A tsundere, huh?' Kuro thought.

Lily raised his hand. "I would like to go next." He said. He picked the purple haired boy who pushed Hyde's mate. After him, Jeje chose a blonde boy in a cowboy hat, Hugh chose a slightly more muscular blond boy. All that was left was for Kuro to pick his mate. He glanced at the table his love was sitting at. The poor boy looked sad, probably because he thought that all his friends had gone. He was in for a surprise.

Kuro raised his hand. "And now, Sleepy Ash has found his mate!" The speakers announced. "Who have you chosen?!!!" Kuro simply pointed at the dejected looking brunette, who looked up in surprise. Myo suddenly appeared behind the boy, smiling from ear to ear, gently nudging the boy forward. The brunette stood up nervously, and walked to the stage. Many people smiled at him, some even patting his shoulder, as he walked by. A few people glared at him, but the crowning bitch who was the queen of jealousy screeched.

"WHAT?! YOU CHOSE A NERD LIKE HIM?!!!!!!"

Hisayo glared at the brunette. Kuro was shocked and angry. He didn't expect that this slut of an ex girlfriend would come to the selections, though he probably should've. 'What a pain...' thought Kuro. The bimbo marched up to the brunette and slapped him. That was Kuro's breaking point. Before he could pounce on the girl and rip off her limbs one by one, Myo appeared behind the girl. "Did you really just harm the one person who can fix Kuro?" Myo growled, her voice low and menacing. "Yeah, so? What are you going to do, huh?" Hisayo glared. Myo smirked.

Suddenly a knife appeared in her hand. "Kill you." Myo said. "Wha- AAAGH!!!" Myo tackled the girl to the ground and started stabbing her repeatedly in the chest. Everyone was to horrified at the sight to stop her. By the time Myo stopped, she was covered in blood, her eyes wide and crazy. She grabbed the dead body and looked at the people staring.

"What?" She giggled crazily. "Don't worry~ it's all in your head~" she teleported away. Suddenly, Kuro couldn't remember why he was staring at an empty spot. He looked at his future mate. The brunette shook his head as if awakening from a day dream and proceeded walking to Kuro. When the brunette reached the stage and took his place beside Kuro, he smiled shyly at the blue haired Servamp. Kuro gave him a small smile back.