♧♧♧♧♧♧ Chapter Six ♧♧♧♧♧♧

MYORIN

Myorin smirked. Her plan was coming together. The Servamps would probably Mark their mates after dinner later, so she had the rest of the day to get everything ready. She got the list Etsuya Eizan, the Head Chef at Servamp Manor, gave her, containing the ingredients he needed for the dinner banquet thing. All the Alpha's and their mates would be visiting to congratulate the young Servamps on finally aquiring mates.

Myo changed out of her uniform into

(Ignore the cat ears, tail, and Bow)

And took a her car to the farmers market. After buying all the stuff Etsuya~kun needed, she took a quick detour and entered her favorite store, Mira's Matchmaking Supplies. Myo entered the store and went to talk to the owner, Mirajane Strauss, who also worked the cashier.

"Mira~sama!" Myo called out. Mira looked up from a book she was reading. "Ah! Myo~chan! It's been a few days since I last saw you." Mira replied. "It has." "So, I heard the Servamps finally found some Mates! It's about time!"

Myo giggled at the staement. "I agree. Anyway, I have a feeling a few Alpha's will try to steal some of the Mates away before they can be marked." Myo suddenly turned serious. "I need something to make sure that the banquest won't have any, ah, problems." Mira nodded, also serious. "I have just what you need." Mira led Myo to a wall with some weapons on display. "Just tap on the glass to have a good look at one. If you want to purchase any, just double tap the glass to get one. Then pay the cash to me. I'll even give you a discount!"

Myo inspected the several ammunitions. There was a sword with a pink hilt and a red heart encrusted into the blade, and arrow with a heart shaped point, et.c e.t.c. The one that caught Myo's attention was a small silver charm bracelet with asmall black bow, a black dagger, and a silver gun charms attatched. Myo double tapped the glass and held it in her hands, reading the description of it that miw appeared on the glass that one covered it.

'Name: Ai no buresuretto'
'Abilities: to activate one of the charms, detach it. The charm will grow into a life size version. Useful for concealing weapons or sneaking them to security tight places. Only inflicts pain on Ship Rivals. More charms can be collected at different distruibution stores.'

Myo took it to Mira and bought it, along with some other charms Mira had in stock, including a scissor charm and a magical girl wand. She also purchased some  ingredients to use in her poiso- i mean, welcome drinks for some unwanted guests.

Myo thanked Mira for the supplies and went back to the Manor, humming happily. As soon as she returned, her sister, Hyrerin, stormed at her.

"Seriously? A Servamp fanfic?!" Hyerin hissed at her. Myo smirked in response. "What's wrong with you?! Why did you make Mahiru Kuro's mate?! Why did you put me in this stupid book?!" Myo rolled her eyes. "Questions. They always come in three's. I won't answer the first one. But i made Mahikuro in this fic because I ship it, and i put you here because of your comments on the fic." Myo answered. Hyerin groaned. "UGH. I'm so killing you when we go back to school..."